Legendary Items are a special form of MineZ loot that can be found at the end of most dungeons as a reward. All Legendaries have special effects when used in-game and are obtained from a specific dungeon.
- 1 Legendary Melee Weapons
- 2 Legendary Bows
- 3 Legendary Armor
- 4 Legendary Potions
- 5 Other Legendary Items
- 6 Anemos Sanctum Elite Legendaries
- 7 Desert Canyon Sanctuary Elite Legendaries
- 8 Frostbain Catacombs Elite Legendaries
- 9 Paluster Shrine Elite Legendaries
- 10 Shrine of the Dusk Elite Legendaries
- 11 Retired Legendary Items
- 12 Event Legendary Items
- 13 Trivia
Legendary Melee Weapons
|Clay Club||Hit Monster: Stuns zombies for 3 seconds on hit.
Passive Effectː Deals Smite I damage.
|Corsair's Edge||Hit Playerː Deals 15% more damage to players holding a diamond sword. Costs 2 durability.||Ghost Fleet|
|Death Scythe||Passive Effect: Has a 25% chance to perform a strong slashing attack, increasing your attack strength by 15%. Deals iron sword damage.||Bloodstained Abyss (2nd fastest loot room)|
|Earth Shaker||Right Click: Knocks entities within 5 blocks of the block right clicked away a short distance. Costs 5 durability||Crafting a Rusted Earth Shaker and a Chunk of Iron together.|
|Endeavour||Hit Playerː Deals 80% more damage if the player has more health than you.||St. Roseluck Crypt|
|Flail||Hit Playerː Deals increasing damage the lower your health is. Costs 3 durability.
Secondary Effect: Upon breaking the item, gain 2.0 absorption hearts. 10 second cooldown.
|Forsaken's Blade||Right Clickː Generate a circle for 10 seconds that bounces back ranged attacks.||Forsakens|
|Gamble||Right Click: Click a loot chest for a 60% chance to double loot or 40% to explode!||Red Demon Temple|
|Grass Blade||Passive Effectː Deals iron sword damage to players and zombies.||Thieves Guild|
|Helm Splitter||Kill Playerː Land a killing blow to cleave a players head clean off. Costs 100 durability.||Supply Drops|
|Ipse's Folly||Right Click: Deals 2.0 hearts damage to the user. 5 players within 6 blocks gain Regeneration III for 3 seconds and the user gains Regeneration I for 10 seconds. Costs 8 durability, 10 second cooldown.||Ghost Fleet|
|Kikuichimonji||Hit Player: Has a 33.3% chance to give the player hit Poison I for 6 seconds.||Bloodstained Abyss (slowest loot room)|
|Lone Sword||Right Clickː Gain Regeneration I for 10 seconds. Costs 10 durability, 60 second cooldown.||Maze of the Tenth|
|Masamune||Right Clickː Gives 1 absorption heart, 1 heart and one bar of hunger or saturation. Costs 10 durability, 60 second cooldown.||Necromancer Tower|
|Muramasa||Passive Effect: Every 10 seconds, removes 1.5 hunger or 1.5 saturation if available when a player is hit.||Wizard Tower|
|Night's Shadow||Hit Player: When Wither Strike is active, hitting a player will inflict Wither I for 5 seconds.
Right Click: Unleash the power of night and gain Wither Strike. Costs 25 durability, 60 second cooldown.
|Bloodstained Abyss (fastest loot room)|
|Overkill||Hit Player: Your Killing Blow deals true damage based on your opponent's missing health. Inflicts Weakness II for 10 seconds to the user on a successful hit.
Right Click: Activate a Killing Blow for 5 seconds. Costs 50 durability, 10 second cooldown.
|Peace||Passive Effectː Has a 25% chance to give your opponent Weakness II, as well as a 15% chance to give yourself Weakness II for 5 seconds.||Sunken Library|
|Phantom Blade||Right Clickː Dash forward several blocks(disabled in dungeons). Costs 15 durability, 30 second cooldown.||Body Offload|
|Robber's Blade||Passive Effectː Deals no damage. Does not work on PvE. Does not work on players with no available items.
Left Clickː Steal a random item from the target player's hotbar (Breaks after use). Cannot steal equipped armor, Soulbound items or Small Bags.
|Lost Thieves Guild|
|Rusted Earth Shaker||Passive Effect: Upon use, launches all zombies within 5 blocks into the air, and deals 2 hearts of true damage to them. Each use uses 50 durability.||Rampaging Golem|
|Tenseiga||Left Clickː Fires a beam in the clicked direction with a range of 15 blocks, healing a player hit for 4 hearts. Costs 4 durability, 5 second cooldown.
Right Clickː Drops a Lingering I Health Potion at your feet, healing 5 hearts over 5 seconds. Costs 10 durability, 15 second cooldown.
|Vampyr||Hit Player: Heals 0.25 hearts upon hitting players. Heals 0.4 hearts if your health is below 50%.
Hit Monster: Heals 0.4 hearts upon hitting zombies. Heals 0.7 hearts if your health is below 50%.
|Binding Bow||Gives the player shot Slowness III for 3 to 10 seconds depending on the distance travelled, at the cost of 2 durability.||Anvalia Mines|
|Blunderbuss||Loads up to three grenades. When fired, deals knockback to the user and can deal up to 6 hearts of true damage.||Zerbia Depths|
|Grapeshot||Fires a volley (4) of grenades. Requires 8 arrows, consumes 3 durability.||Zerbia Depths|
|Heal Bow||Deals no damage but restores 3 hearts to the player shot, at the cost of 3 arrows and 2 durability.||Eclipsed Headquarters|
|Quiet||Plays a ghast sound upon shooting a player, which can be heard by everyone nearby.||Sunken Library|
|Rocksteady||Gives the player shot Resistance III and Slowness III for 5 seconds.||Byesford Labs|
|Shotbow||Shoots a volley of 8 arrows at full charge at the cost of 1 durability and 1 arrow, dealing up to a total of 6 hearts if all 8 arrows hit. Has a cooldown of 3 seconds.||Mount Therum|
|Snowbrawler||Right Clickː Fires a snowball at the cost of 2 arrows.||Shivers|
|Spike Thrower||10 arrows scatter in a circle around the player.||Eclipsed Ruins|
|Stomper||Right Clickː Creates a ring of particles wherever the arrow lands. After 1 second, players and zombies inside of the ring are launched upwards. Costs 3 arrows and 2 durability.||Scorched Giant|
|Truth Bow||Gives the player shot Glowing I for 10 seconds and marks them for the duration at full charge, at the cost of 3 durability. Marked players take 15% more melee damage from players. The wielder is given slowness II for 10 seconds after shooting.||Aeternalis Crypt|
|Venom Bow||Shoot a player to mark them. Repeated shots on the same target will stack more marks. Stacks up to 8 marks, marks last 10 seconds. Left-click to detonate all applied marks, dealing .5 hearts per mark. Also deals power 1 bow damage.||Flooded Tunnels|
|Web Shot||Shoots a snowball that creates a bundle of webs upon impact for up to 5 seconds depending on the distance travelled at full charge, at the cost of 2 arrows. Disabled in dungeons.||Sunken Mire|
|Zombie Bow||Shoots a zombie egg at full charge, at the cost of one arrow. Zombie eggs have a chance to turn into a zombie after a short delay.||Devil's Respite|
|Binding Helmet||Passive Effect: Has a 10% chance to give the attacker Slowness I for 2 seconds when the wearer is hit.||Krubera Vault|
|Frost Walker||Swap Key: Activate while on water to create platforms of ice for 20 seconds. Costs 5 durability, 75 second cooldown.||Shivers, Sunken Library|
|Gorgon's Gaze||Sneak: Inflicts an increasing Slowness effect to all players within 10 blocks of your line of sight. Costs 1 durability per second, 15 second cooldown.||Serpent's Hold|
|Miner's Lamp||Swap Key: Make players within 40 blocks glow for 10 seconds. Costs 10 durability, 20 second cooldown.
Passive Effect: Gives indefinite Night Vision when worn.
|Ninja Sandals||Passive Effect: Gives the wearer Speed II for 5 seconds when hit.||Lost Thieves Guild|
|Rubber Shield||Passive Effect: Grants knockback immunity, reduces damage by arrows by 50%, increases knockback taken by melee weapons.||St. Roseluck Crypt|
|Acid Vial||Right click to throw the potion and cover the ground in acid. When you're inside the acid your armor and weapons take heavy durability damage. Zombies take heavy damage and are permanently slowed. Can't be used at Meridian.||Alchemical Lab|
|Giant's Brew||Gives Strength I (+10% melee damage) for 0:40||Scorched Giants|
Other Legendary Items
|Chalice of Wine||Right Click: Gives Speed II for 40 seconds, followed by Nausea I for 10 seconds and Poison I for 3 seconds. 40 second cooldown.||Krubera Vault|
|Corsair's Curse||Right Click: Become invisible for 2 seconds. 10 second cooldown.||Ghost Fleet|
|Dynamite Charge||Right Click: Explodes 3 seconds after thrown, dealing 3.5 hearts damage. 5 second cooldown.||Abandoned Mineshaft|
|Emerald Geode||Currently unknown at this time.||Eclipsed Headquarters|
|Gate Stone||Used to travel between Waygates through The Tether, has 8 uses. Becomes darker with each use and breaks after its final use. Can be charged and converted to an Exalted Gate Stone at Asindia Ruins.||Warped Ruins|
|Seal of Entropy||Creates a circle around the user when right-clicked which causes all players except the user to move unpredictably while within the circle. Breaks after use.||Fire Spire Past|
|Seal of Gravity||Right Click: Thrown out when right clicked, causing all nearby players to be pulled its location after a short delay. Breaks after use.||Wind Spire Past|
|Seal of Space||Right Click: Marks a location up to twenty blocks away and creates a circle around the user when right-clicked. After a short delay, all players within the circle are teleported to the marked location. Breaks after use. Cannot be used in dungeons.||Earth Spire Past|
|Seal of Time||Right Click: Marks the user's current location and begins a countdown of 7.5 seconds when right-clicked. At the end of the countdown, the user teleports to the marked location with the same health, hunger, and saturation that they had upon starting the countdown. Breaks after use.||Water Spire Past|
|Toadstool Pottage||Right Click: Gives Speed II and Jump Boost I for 20 seconds. 25 second cooldown.||Herbalist's Hideout|
|Voltaic Wedge||32px||Right Click: Lodge into the ground to stun nearby undead for 10 seconds. 3 second cooldown.||Arid Temple|
Anemos Sanctum Elite Legendaries
|Simoon's Song||Deals no damage but gives the user and player hit 5 seconds of Speed I and inflicts a powerful knockback effect on the player hit at the cost of 5 durability. The knockback effect is doubled if the player hit is is in the air. Cannot be used in Zerbia Depths.||33.3%|
|Simoon's Melody||Gives the player shot Levitation 2 for 3 seconds, at the cost of 3 durability. Has a 5-second cooldown between uses.||33.3%|
|Simoon's Sonata||Gives the wearer Speed II for 4 seconds when hitting another player.||11.1%|
|Simoon's Tune||Gives the user Speed III and Jump Boost III for 30 seconds.||22.2%|
Desert Canyon Sanctuary Elite Legendaries
Frostbain Catacombs Elite Legendaries
Paluster Shrine Elite Legendaries
Shrine of the Dusk Elite Legendaries
Retired Legendary Items
Event Legendary Items
- Agni is the MineZ God of fire. Agni shares its name with the Hindu God of fire.
- Simoon is the MineZ God of wind. Simoon's name may be derived from the Simoom winds of the Sahara desert.
- Pluvia is the MineZ God of water. The name "Pluvia" is the Latin word for rain.
- Therum is the MineZ Goddess of earth. Therum's name may be derived from Mass Effect in which there is a planet that shares her name. This is evidenced by the fact that "Earth" is both the name of Therum's element and our own planet.
- Hestril is the MineZ God of light. His alter ego, Dentril, is the MineZ God of darkness.
- Corsair's Edge: "Corsair" is another word for a pirate. Since this blade does more damage to those wielding diamond swords, its name could be a metaphor for a battle between a pirate and a more powerful foe. The pirate is most likely out geared, and would need a Corsair's Edge to win the battle.
- Endeavour: An "Endeavour" is an attempt to achieve something difficult - such as defeating an opponent with greater health than you - which explains the effect of this weapon.
- Flail: A "Flail" is a type of weapon consisting of a staff with a heavy or spiked ball hanging from a rope or chain. The weapon would be swung around, causing the ball to hit an enemy.
- Ipse's Folly: "Ipse" is the Latin word for "he", and "folly" is a state of foolishness. This suggests that the wielder of this sword is foolish and that using the sword is a mistake.
- Kikuichimonji: "Kiku-ichimonji" is the name given to the collection of thirteen swords created at a special sword-making convention for a Japanese emperor in 1208 AD.
- Muramasa: Muramasa Sengo was a famous swordsmith who lived in the 1500s in Japan. Legend has it his blades could drive his opponents mad to the point of suicide after a fight. This may reflect the weapon's effect to steal hunger from players.
- Vampyr: "Vampyr" is the Latin word for "vampire", which reflects the weapon's ability to suck blood from the player hit.
- Shotbow: The Shotbow name of the network that hosts the MineZ servers, the "Shotbow Network". The logo of the network is a Minecraft bow charged with three arrows, just like how the weapon fires multiple arrows at once.
- Ninja Sandals: A "ninja" is the name given to someone skilled in ninjutsu, a Japanese martial art based around stealth and agility, hence why the boots grant speed.
- Battle Sign: A battlesign is a type of weapon that can be created in the Tinker's Construct mod for Minecraft.
- Masamune: Masamune was a Japanese swordsmith from slightly earlier than Muramasa (late 13th to early 14th centuries). His works were known for being of great beauty and splendor. This may be the reason for the Masamune Legendary healing the user. Masamune is arguably Japan's most famous swordsmith - to this day, an award is given out annually called the Masamune Prize and is only given to works of exceptional beauty and perfection.
- Oni Mask: Oni are characters of Japanese mythology and folklore, commonly depicted as demons, ogres, or other unappealing creatures.
- Phantom Blade: "Phantom" is another word for a ghost of a typically malicious nature. The Phantom Blade may pull the user towards their target to signify how a phantom may continue to haunt its prey.
- Thorned Crown: According to three of the four gospels, a crown of thorns was placed on the head of Jesus Christ during the events leading up to his crucifixion. The Thorned Crown in MineZ was previously found inside the Cave of the Dead Lady.
- Gorgon's Gaze: According to Greek literature, the term "Gorgon" commonly refers to any of the three sisters who had hair made of living, venomous snakes, as well as a gaze that turned those who behold them to stone. This explains why hitting the wearer gives the attacker Slowness; by hitting the wearer they are gazing into the Gorgon's eyes and getting turned into stone.
- Mjolnir: "Mjölnir" is the name of the hammer wielded by Thor, the Norse God of thunder. This is why the weapon strikes lightning when used.
- Tenseiga: The Tenseiga is a sword found in the InuYasha manga series. Its special properties were that it could not harm or kill living beings, however, it was able to badly injure beings from the realm of the dead. In the world of the living, it had the power to resurrect the dead and heal the wounded, which is why the Legendary heals others it hits.
- Blunderbuss: A blunderbuss is a type of gun used mainly in the 1800s, which was designed to fire small ball-shaped bullets.
- The Zombie Head used to be an Event Legendary item obtained from the Frostbain Catacombs. It had a 1% chance of spawning in the loot room, prior to the Secret Project Update in August 2015. Zombie Heads became obtainable again in the Pre-Origins Update, and were later given a 1% chance to drop from Giants.
- Shrine of the Dusk is the only Elite Dungeon to have an 11.1% drop chance for it's Elite Legendary potion, Dentril's Dread. This is because one of the nine slots in the Elite Legendary dispensers contain The Key of Axis Mundi - Dusk Fragment instead of an additional potion.
- The Pre-Origins Update reintroduced Legendaries that were either Event Legendaries (such as Peace, Quiet and Zombie Head), or Pre-Secret Project Update Legendaries (such as Corsair's Edge, Vampyr and Gamble). There were also new Legendaries introduced (such as Endeavour, Meteor Rain and Venom Bow).
- The Pre-Origins Update also removed two Secret Project Update Legendaries: Helmet of Vision and Heal Sword. Helmet of Vision was reintroduced with the PTR Update, but removed once more with the rebuild of Abandoned Mineshaft
- In the Origins Update the Blunderbuss and Phantom Blade was made obtainable again while removing many other legendaries.
- The June 2020 update added the new Web Shot legendary, and gave functionality to the 4 Seals.