Eclipsed Ruins is a mini-dungeon near Desert Canyon Sanctuary. It is the final part in obtaining the Eye of Darkness that you need to bring to Shrine of the Dusk. To enter you must have visited the ruins under Archaeological Dig Site with an Old Gnawed Bone and obtained the Eclipsed Map.
|Number of Chests:||8|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 3|
|Zombie Content:||Very Low|
|Parkour Content:||Medium to High|
|Other Requirements:||Eclipsed Map (Asindia Ruins)|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘|
|Path of the Eclipsed|
|Old Gnawed Bone||✘|
|Eye of Darkness||✔|
|Rod of Reclamation||✘|
- Loot Room
- 8 dungeon_tier_3?
- After throwing an eclipsed map into the hopper the door will open.
- Go down the stairs.
- To your right, there is a Lore Book.
- You can just sneak through the path blocked by sand.
Levitating Parkour Room (6/10)
- Use the slime blocks to get a levitating effect.
- You can only stick to full blocks otherwise, you will fall!
- First, go to the platform on the right.
- Then continue to the next platform
- Follow the path to the final platform
- Beware, there is a stair-block you have to pass!
Spike Hallway (3/10)
- Jump on the sandstone blocks and not the end stone bricks to get to the other side of the hallway.
- If you miss a jump, spikes will appear from the floor and deal damage.
- At the end of the hallway, push the button to open the door.
Boss Room (5/10)
- Once you enter the final room, you will find some purple particles in the center of the room.
- Run through the particles to summon the Ruin Guardian.
- This mob will have lots of health and deal about 4 hearts to a full iron player.
- Once you kill it, the Eye of Darkness will drop in the center of the room and you can exit by pushing the button at the back of the room.
- Congratulations! Collect your loot and walk up the tunnel.
- Push the button and exit.
- There are a couple of Lore Books here:
Just keep running. That's all we can do now.We thought we'd be helping, but all we did was repeat history. Now we will be buried, and forgotten.
Sunlight Provides. Beneath a gate of purple, marked by the sun.Return the eye and a shard will be your guerdon...