St. Roseluck Crypt
St. Roseluck Crypt dungeon is located underneath St. Roseluck Island. The dungeon itself features primarily puzzle/trap content, with the entrance being a puzzle itself. It can be beaten alone, but a group is recommended as it is deadly and necessitates a lot of military gear.
|Number of Chests:||14|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 4|
|Zombie Content:||Very High - Zombie Spawners|
|Puzzle/Trap Content:||Very High|
|Other Requirements:||Bow and Arrows, Junk Items|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘
- 1 Dungeon Chest Loot
- 2 Loot Chests
- 3 Legendary Items
- 4 Video Walkthrough
- 5 Text Walkthrough
- 6 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- 7 Trivia
Dungeon Chest Loot
NOTE: The potion restock chests do not spawn due to a glitch.
- Growing Vines Room
- 1 pot_common
- Lava Parkour Room
- 1 dungeon_tier_3
- Crane Room
- 1 dungeon_tier_1
- Hallway to Vine Shaft
- 1 pot_common
- Loot Room
- 10 dungeon_tier_4
|Endeavour||Deals 60% more damage if the user has less health than the player hit.|
|Rubber Shield||The wearer takes less damage from arrows but takes more damage from swords.|
- To enter the dungeon you must first enter the dungeon's entry code: 624831957.
- Every time a button is pressed, the buttons disappear and then reappear indicating that you can enter the next digit.
- If you make a mistake, you can press the reset button to the right.
- Some of the buttons have a different corresponding number than the standard number pad form. Instead, the buttons represent the following numbers:
4 9 3 1 5 2 7 6 8
- Once the code has been successfully entered the floor with open up on the left side, but will only stay open for a short period of time. If you miss your chance, you have to enter the code again.
- Find the main room and go left. A button will fire arrows from dispensers to it's left and right. You will need to hit the button and stand in the middle to avoid being hit by the arrows. Once pressed, a zombie will be spawned in the middle and the iron gate to your left will disappear for a short time.
- Ignore the two stone plates (one burns the leaves, the other shoots splash healing/damage from the ceiling). This room has a water refill, but mind the zombie spawners.
- In this challenge wither skulls will be fired at you from the other side of the room, indicators on the ceiling show where they will be fired from, this is indicated by unlit redstone lamps (lit ones are safe, take care to stay in the middle of the block as to not clip a skull from the other lanes).
Growing Vines Room
- Fall into the cobweb and proceed down the hall. To your left is a stone button that summons a vine to climb from the top.
- Quickly climb off the vine and walk across the bridge to the second button.
- Use the button to climb another vine to an alcove in wall which contains a cauldron and a potion chest.
- Jump diagonally across to reach the platform connected to the gate. Turn around to see fourth button which opens the gate to next challenge.
- Be careful on this jump. Falling from this height will be enough to kill you unless you manage to land a bit higher which you'd be barely alive and require many potions.
Lava Vine Parkour
- (Ideally check video walk-through) Pressure plate summons a boulder, climb this and jump onto the vine behind you, this jump is finicky.
- Look toward the log at about 20-25 degrees to ensure you're constantly climbing the vines and walk/sprint forward and when you drop hold shift as if you're grabbing onto the wooden slab. Adjust mouse and climb on the wood slab, center yourself immediately.
- Shift to the edge of the slab away from the vine, make sure the vine isn't hugging you and jump to the next slab.
- Slab2: do the same edge jump to the third slab.
- Slab3: climb the vines and slide to slab 4.
- Slab4: climb to slab 5.
- Slab5: shift to the edge and jump to slab 6.
- Slab6: Look at a 45 degree angle to the right and climb the vines to slide to the exit.
- If you fail this room there is a parkour above the lava all the way back. There is also a dungeon_tier_3 chest close to the lava near the exit.
- Press the button to open the iron bar gate and to stop the arrows.
- Always pay attention to the arrows shooting from dispensers on the sides.
- To the right is a tier one dungeon chest and a zombie spawner. To the left is a lever on a stone block. Flick this and the log will fall from the ceiling opening the floor for you to proceed.
- Be careful not to move at all while falling, or you may land on a block and take ten hearts of fall damage.
- Forward and to the right is a gate, the button on the chiseled brick opens it.
- Proceed up the stairs and drop into the cobweb. Immediately to the west is a vine, climb this to cross to the other side safely as the bridge is broken. Cross to the other side
- To the west most side there is a wooden button that sends a moving platform you must stand on. The platforms are slower than walking speed, and faster than shifting speed, so be careful.
- Do the parkour along the west side of the ravine to another moving platform, climb the vine at the end of the platforms ride.
- Cross the bridge, climb the vine, and press the stone button to your left (this should light the lamp at the exit of this challenge). Fall into the water and swim east, to your right there will be stairs and a pressure plate to bypass the iron gate.
- Climb back up the stairs from the beginning of the challenge, behind the cobwebs there is an iron pressure plate, put an item on the plate and quickly cross to the other side and put an item on the iron plate there. Putting these items on the plates has activated another moving platform you need to get to to exit the room.
- Climb the vines to your right and sprint across, climb the stone structure. The moving platform should be returning from the exit, jump on it carefully as you will have one chance. (Only if you're the last person in. you may put players on the iron plates alternatively, for them to refresh the platform they must get off the plates and get back on) Run through the doorway and you've finished this challenge.
- In this room, you must fight a minimum of 224 zombies across five waves.
- After walking through the cave, Swim through the water to the gate. You'll find a button behind a small obstacle to your right. Press the button and swim into the wave room.
- If you wait for too long, this gate will close on its own - and cannot be opened again!
- Shoot the wooden buttons high up on the opposite wall to drop a wave of zombies from seven holes in the ceiling.
- Once a wave is over, the lava on the north wall will have increased to show your progress, and you may continue to the next wave by shooting the buttons again.
- Once all the waves are cleared, shoot the buttons once more to open the door and proceed to the next challenge.
Vine Parkour Tunnel
- Pick up the potion chest to your left as you approach this next challenge.
- Push the button to spawn ~15 zombies and open the gate ahead of you. Quickly jump to the vines before the zombies can reach you, then begin climbing.
- This parkour is notoriously inconsistent, and used to be completely fatal when failed. As it is, you can take a maximum of nine hearts of fall damage here - a threat amplified by the zombie horde.
- Click the stone button at the back of the room.
- There is a water refill in the cauldron if you need it.
- Press the button on the wall to proceed to next room. Make sure everyone is caught up!
- If the button is not present, you must use the nearby stone pressure plate to backtrack to the ravine room and press a button which should have been pressed earlier.
- Walk down the halls, and down the stairs.
- Shoot the four wood buttons found on the walls and proceed to the next room.
- The riddle saying "the bridge points the way" refers to the first bridge with the Wither Skulls - not the one you were just shooting buttons from.
- Take the left door and proceed to the boss room.
- In this room you'll find 5x5 of quarts on one wall and a 5x5 wall of buttons on the other.
- To start the room press the stone button on the wall and a pattern will appear on the quartz wall. Press the button on the button wall opposite to the redstone blocks that appear on the quarts wall. The buttons you should press should mirror exactly the pattern on the quartz wall.
- When you think you have the pattern correct, stand inside the iron bars and press the rightmost button.
- Above the start button, there is a timer where you can see the remaining time. Not inputting the code or pressing a wrong button will open up the floor below the button wall and you will fall into lava.
- You must complete a randomized puzzle 3 times consecutively; your progress is marked by the lava meter from earlier. The timer gets more strict the more correct responses you give.
- Press the start button one last time, and the loot room to your left will open.
- Walk into the loot room. Collect your 10 tier 4 dungeon chests, your Endeavour, and your Rubber shield.
- Be careful when sorting your inventory in this room - thrown items may fall through the iron bars below you, burning up in the lava.
- When you walk onto the gold block at the back of the room, you will be teleported right in front of the altar in St. Roseluck Church.
- Congratulations, you have beaten St. Roseluck Crypt!
- Although it may be in the South, the dungeon is fairly difficult. Do not enter with leather gear unless you know what you are doing. Chain/Iron gear is recommended.
- Food can be cooked in several different rooms in the dungeon. The safest place to cook food is in the torches in the main room, after the staircase.
- A variety of players use this dungeon as a gear-up spot, whether in order to do more difficult dungeons or fight at Al Hasa. Ensure that you get the yellow chat message "Creating Local Instance, Please Wait..." after you walk down the stairs.
- If you do not get this message, another player (most likely hostile) is doing the dungeon on your server.
- St. Roseluck Crypt is the only Tier 4 dungeon that is soloable.
- Roseluck is also the southernmost dungeon in its tier, by more than a thousand blocks.
- The dungeon was closed around September 2017 until April 28th 2018, when it was reopened as part of a code update that made the boss room completable again as it was previously broken and impossible to beat.
- Similarly, entering the boss room would kick version 1.13+ players from the server for several months before this was fixed in November of 2020.
- The restock chests in this dungeon were changed when a minor update was rolled a few days early by accident on October 25th, 2020. This was the same update that introduced Giant Zombie bossbars.