Cave of the Dead Lady
From Shotbow Wiki
Cave of the Dead Lady is a dungeon in the North between Al Hasa and Frostbain. The dark cave ends with the shrine of The Dead Lady and a sign saying "Offer Yourself as a sacrifice!" with a button next to it. If the button is pressed, two Giants spawn. The cave has a waterfall in front of it, commonly used for traveling up out of the canyons and down into the canyons.
|Number of Buildings:||?|
|Number of Chests:||None|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- As of 15th of August, there's no longer a chest on top of the statue.
- The Giants in the final chamber should not be spawned if unprepared.
- To the right of the statue, there's a hole in the wall which is extremely useful for fighting Giants as they will not be able to kick you from there.
- This dungeon is not very recommended to go to because it's fairly out of the way from many other locations; however, it makes a fine pit stop while going in or out of the canyon via the waterfall.
- The entrance to the dungeon (the waterfall) has been locked for a while now. A door was put in front of the entrance along with a redesign of the waterfall and the area around it in the Pre-Origins Update.
- This redesign was actually from a build submission by Mosh_Von_Void (Link).