Necromancer Tower is a tower in the north that is a very difficult parkour dungeon, which contains ladders, ice, iron bars, soul sand with/out ice below it and moving blocks parkour.
|Number of Chests:||11|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 3|
|Parkour Content:||Very High|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘
- 1 Dungeon Chest Loot
- 2 Loot Chests
- 3 Legendary Items
- 4 Text Walkthrough
- 4.1 Opening Parkour (Difficulty: 4/10)
- 4.2 Ground Floor (Difficulty: 4/10)
- 4.3 First Floor (Difficulty: 5/10)
- 4.4 Second Floor (Difficulty: 1/10)
- 4.5 Exterior Parkour (Difficulty: 8/10)
- 4.6 Third Floor (Difficulty: 4/10)
- 4.7 Broken Tower Parkour (Difficulty: 7/10)
- 4.8 The Jump (Difficulty: 4/10)
- 4.9 Rubble Pathway (Difficulty: 2/10)
- 4.10 Code Room (Difficulty: 2/10)
- 4.11 Loot Room
- 5 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Lore
- 8 Gallery
Dungeon Chest Loot
- 3 mil_epic
- 2 mil_mythic
- Second Floor
- 2 dungeon_tier_3
- Top of Tower
- 1 dungeon_tier_4
- Loot Room
- 8 dungeon_tier_3
|Ninja Sandals||Gives the wearer Speed II for 5 seconds when hit.|
Opening Parkour (Difficulty: 4/10)
- You must complete some short but deadly parkour over lava to reach the tower.
- For the latter part of this parkour, you are given jump boost.
Ground Floor (Difficulty: 4/10)
- Half of the jumps are normal, but the other half are appearing and disappearing blocks.
First Floor (Difficulty: 5/10)
- Only do this section if you want to get the two tier 3 chests on the floor above you. Otherwise, go through the hole in the tower to reach the exterior parkour.
- Most of the jumps are normal but there is one sections of ladders and one section of ice parkour.
Second Floor (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Once you have completed the first floor parkour there will be two tier 3 chests chests for you to loot. Continue going up for the dungeon_rare.
- When you have looted drop go back down the way you came in and jump in the cobwebs under the ladders.
Exterior Parkour (Difficulty: 8/10)
- This parkour is mainly ice and iron bars but near the end is a soul sand only section and a iron bar only section.
- You will enter on the south side of the tower.
Third Floor (Difficulty: 4/10)
- Do not press the button claiming to give you a special prize; It opens the floor below you.
- On the west wall there is ice and iron bar parkour up to a ladder.
- Climb up the ladder and make your way over to the North side of the tower, via the broken wall.
- You can also get to the highest floor from here, where there is a dungeon_tier_4 chest.
Broken Tower Parkour (Difficulty: 7/10)
- Once on the North side of the tower drop down onto the ice.
- Avoid the pressure plate with the dispenser as it will harm you/knock you off.
- Jump along towards the first broken section.
- You will see a 1 block wide walkway going around the edge, corner walk around it to get inside the tower section.
- Complete the jumps to get to the last ice block.
The Jump (Difficulty: 4/10)
- Sprint jump directly forward, aim in the center of the tower use the broken cobblestone pillars in the lava to guide your fall and you should pass through to the water unscathed.
- You can use the pool as a water refill if needed.
Rubble Pathway (Difficulty: 2/10)
- Walk South and turn right twice, avoiding the lava.
- Your path will be blocked by iron bars. There is a difficult-to-see button above you to the right that removes them.
- Just keep navigating forward and you should reach an intersection.
- Going right will bring you to some signs that hint the code to the Wizard Tower.
- Going left will bring you to the Code Room.
Code Room (Difficulty: 2/10)
- In this room most of the phonetic alphabet is printed on individual signs, each accompanied by a button. A chant is written on quartz surrounded by lava.
- Input the code "HAPPINESS" and a door to the east should open.
- Walk into the loot room, loot your eight tier 3 chests, and pick up your legendary.
- Press the button to escape.
- Congratulations, you've beaten Necromancer Tower!
- This is a massive parkour dungeon, ice parkour and ladder parkour can be noticed outside.
- There is fire on the third floor that you can cook with. Coming here just to cook food is not recommended.
- The parkour is very difficult to finish, and you will certainly lose health. Be sure to bring up lots of healing potions and a pair of Feather Falling IV boots.
- The staircase south of here has a few chests, however these are dangerous to loot due to the pigmen spawners.
- Necromancer Tower was opened June 16th, 2013.
- Wizard Tower and Necromancer Tower have many references to each other, since here, near the labyrinth/last section you can find the answer to the end of the parkour in the Wizard Tower. Also in the Wizard Tower you can find the code to the Code Room.
- You can find the code to enter Wizard Tower in the small maze before the code room. (Life, Death, Rebirth)
- Necromancer Tower might be based on Dol Guldur in 'Lord of the Rings'.
- There is a Lore Block near the base of the tower at (170, 177, -3734):
|A haven for practitioners of the dark arts, this tower sits wreathed in mystery.|
Home to warlocks and necromancers who immersed themselves in magic from an unspeakably evil source, their presence corrupted the good earth around them.
Though their goal was postponed during the Great Banishment, it is believed they achieved their heinous goal of breaching Agni Ignis’ walls during the outbreak. Agni Ignis, home of the elemental mage stood opposite of them – a shining beacon that needed to be blotted out.
The dead were no worry for those that lived here, for they had been granted dominion over them for some time before the outbreak. Yet, as magic continued to wane, they grew increasingly weaker and more appetizing to their pawns.