Red Demon Temple

From Shotbow Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
This page contains changes which are not marked for translation.
Other languages:
A picture of the entrance, which appears to be a demonic skull

Red Demon Temple is a dungeon located in the Sandswept Ruin, possibly for worshiping Agni as implied by Red Demon. This dungeon is solely puzzles and can be completed without any armor. It is considered one of the best dungeons for beginners because of its easy difficulty.

Dungeon Information
Coordinates: (2235, -1351)
Difficulty: 1.6/10
Number of Chests: 4
Dungeon Type: Tier 2
Zombie Content: Low
Parkour Content: Low
Puzzle/Trap Content: High
Minimum Players: 1
Other Requirements: None

General Resources
Water bottle.png Water Refill

Crafting TableHD.png Crafting Table

New FarmHD2.png Farm

Brewing stand.png Brewing Stand

Lit Furnace HD.png Lit Furnace

Dungeon Loot
Wooden chest.png Dungeon Chests 10
Iron sword.png Legendary Items 1
Iron chestplate.png Elite Legendary Items

Dungeon Chest Loot

Name Image Spawn Rate
Pristine Chain Helmet Enchanted Chain Helmet HD.gif 3.0%
Pristine Chain Chestplate Enchanted Chain Chestplate HD.gif 3.0%
Pristine Chain Leggings Enchanted Chain Leggings HD.gif 3.0%
Pristine Chain Boots Enchanted Chain Boots HD.gif 3.0%
Chain Helmet Chain helmet.png 7.0%
Chain Chestplate Chain chestplate.png 7.0%
Chain Leggings Chain leggings.png 7.0%
Chain Boots Chain boots.png 7.0%
Iron Sword Iron sword.png 7.0%
Iron Sword
(Smite I)
Enchanted Iron Sword HD.gif 6.0%
Bow Bow.png 7.0%
Bow (Power I) Enchanted Bow HD.gif 6.0%
5 Arrows Arrow5.png 5.0%
Potion of Healing I Potion Drink Health.gif 5.0%
Splash Potion of Healing I Potion Splash Health.gif 3.0%
Sugar Sugar.png 5.0%
Iron Shovel Iron shovel.png 6.0%
Button Button.png 2.0%
1 Leather Leather.png 5.0%
2 Leather Leather2.png 3.0%

Loot Chests

  • Loot Room
    • 10 dungeon_tier_2

Legendary Items

Name Image Notes
Gamble Stone sword.png Right-click a chest, there is a 60% chance to get more loot in the chest, or a 40% chance for it to explode, destroying the loot inside, and dealing 3 hearts true damage to the user.

Video Walkthrough

Text Walkthrough

Entrance (Difficulty: 1/10)

  • Enter the mouth of the large skull into the dungeon. You'll notice that you begin in the loot room (however, you can't loot the dungeon when you enter, of course).
  • Go to the trial lobby and enter the particle portal in the red room. Make sure to not be silly and fall in the lava while you're getting there

Trial 1 (Difficulty: 2/10)

  • You'll learn the mechanic of this dungeon within this room. Push the red block onto the chisel quartz area with red concrete on it.
  • Once you do the instructions above, you'll have the door blocking the exit of that trial open, and you'll now be able to enter Trial 2.

Trial 2 (Difficulty: 2.5/10)

  • You'll now have to push 2 blocks onto their chiseled quartz areas! Push the red block near the cliffside of lava, and push the orange block to an orange area near the red block's starting location.
  • Once the orange block is on the orange area, a bridge made of stained orange glass will be made. Push the red block to the other side, and place it on a red area that isn't the chiseled quartz block. The bridge should look like a mix of red and orange glass.
  • Move the orange block over to the side where the red block is (which will be possible since you have placed the red block on a spot where a bridge can be formed) and place both blocks on their chiseled quartz areas. The door will open up, which will lead to Trial 3.

Trial 3 (Difficulty: 3.5/10)

  • Now you must move 3 blocks: red, orange and yellow. Move the yellow one near the glass barriers, and position the red and oranges blocks to positions where the yellow block can enter the yellow area. By doing this, the orange block will be in its area.
  • Once both the yellow and orange blocks are in their respective areas, move the red block to its area that ISN'T across the orange bridge. Then move the yellow block across the red bridge to its chiseled quartz area.
  • To deal with the other blocks, move the red block across the bridge and to its other red area that isn't the chiseled quartz pad. Then move the orange block to its chiseled quartz pad.
  • Finally, cross the red bridge, and move the red block to its chiseled quartz pad. The door will open, signifying that you have completed Trial 3 (and the dungeon).

Loot Room (Difficulty: 1/10)

  • Once you leave Trial 3, the loot and the legendary will be accessible at last, and you'll be able to snag yourself some loot, and a Gamble to go along with the loot!
  • Leave the dungeon the way you came in, through the mouth of the skull. Also...make sure to not fall in the lava.
  • Congratulations!

Travel Advisory/Warnings

  • Water can be found outside of the dungeon only, so bring at least 2 water bottles.
  • In Trial 2, it is possible to softlock yourself if you push the blocks into a certain position. If this happens, you'll need to log out (with your team if you have one) and restart the dungeon.


  • The old parkour on this dungeon was made even harder in the Pre-Origins Update, making it more difficult for new players to beat it, which this dungeon kind of used to be good for beginners.
  • This dungeon was a build submission by tristn9, making it one of the first dungeon submissions to be added to the gamemode. Others being the exterior of Desert Canyon Sanctuary and the Anemos Sanctum Rebuild.
  • Don't worry about being suffocated by the sliding blocks. If you manage to push a block onto another person it'll teleport them on top of it.