Asindia Ruins is a mini-dungeon located beneath Archaeological Dig Site. You must go down the small cave located in the Western crypt to get to it. Make sure you’ve gotten yourself an Old Gnawed Bone from Fire Spire. You can also recharge Gatestones here.
|Number of Chests:||43|
|Dungeon Type:||Main Story Mini-Dungeon|
|Zombie Content:||Very High - Zombie and Zombie Pigman Spawners|
|Parkour Content:||Very Low|
|Puzzle/Trap Content:||Very Low|
|Other Requirements:||Old Gnawed Bone (Fire Spire)|
|Path of the Eclipsed|
|Old Gnawed Bone||✘|
|Eye of Darkness||✘|
|Rod of Reclamation||✘|
- 43 asindia
- Walk down to the entrance of Asindia.
- Move quickly, as there are many skeleton spawners.
- Turn right in the town and continue until you find a wide area with a spot with black particles.
Inside the Ruins (5/10)
- Throw the old gnawed bone into the black particles in the middle of the room.
- The Departed Shadow will appear after the smoke particles.
- This is a mob that will quickly sprint to the nearest player and do heavy melee/poison damage. It can be quickly killed by shooting an arrow at its feet.
- Once dead, the door on the left will be open and the Eclipsed Ruins map will be on the floor.
- Feel free to leave the way you came, or head deeper into Asindia. The following three steps will allow you to recharge gatestones at the Asindia Sun Forge.
Deep Town (6/10)
- Continue into Asindia. In this section, there is a large amount of asindia loot. However, there are many zombie and pigmen spawners here, as well as the unique mob the "Shiny Toe", which will sometimes teleport behind you when fighting.
- Head towards the dining room and head downstairs to reach the Enchanted Anvil. Be careful of pigman spawners marked by wither skulls.
Enchanted Anvil (1/10)
- In order to recharge a gatestone, you will need to get an enchanted bar, which consists of 15 enchanted shards. Standing on the beacon by the anvil will turn it on and create particles from the redstone torches to the anvil.
- Throw any enchanted item onto the anvil to get enchanted shards. One shard is given for each level of enchantment. For example, a smite 2 iron sword gives 2 shards.
- Once you have 15 shards, step on the beacon once again. The anvil will now have dark particles. Throw all 15 shards onto the anvil, one at a time, and you will get an enchanted bar.
- Now you are ready to head to the Sun Forge.
Sun Forge (3/10)
- The sun forge is located in an area accessed by going above the dining room.
- Quickly run up to the forge from the anvil. Be careful of any zombies, pigmen, or Shiny Toes that may have spawned. Snowballs are very useful here.
- Once at the Sun Forge, place the gatestone in the center of the sun. Throw the enchanted bar on the purple particles.
- One of two things will now happen. The gatestone will be recharged, or the gatestone will be consumed and a departed shadow will spawn. The chance of a successful recharge decreases as the gatestone is used. A gatestone with no uses left will have the lowest chance to be recharged.
- Be prepared to fight a departed shadow in case you are unlucky.
- You can now log out or traverse back through Asindia to leave.
- There is a crafting table at (49, 11) within the instance. The fastest way to this spot is to turn left immediately upon entering the town.
- There is a cake at (-5, 84) within the instance. This is in one of the buildings on the path leading from the Map room to the Castle area.
- It is not recommended to gear here, as the large amount of spawners make it difficult to get the asindia loot. However, if you are able to loot these chests, they can give iron armor.
- Snowballs can be useful to distract zombies and pigmen.
- Try to move quickly past any areas with pigmen spawners.
- The Shiny Toes and the dungeon are a reference to MineZ 2.
- There’s a bit of Lore in these ruins. It is related to the Eclipsed:
Old Rock Report - Eclipsed
We arrived at this site earlier than expected. Upon inspection of the surrounding rock layer, I believe this area to not be from our time.
This is the 2nd known area like this. What could it mean?