Ghost Fleet is a dungeon in the far North near the Sacrificial Pit to the Fire God. It is composed of a fleet of ghost ships on a lake of lava. The dungeon is very unique compared to other dungeons, as it is mainly code based rather than redstone based. Keep in mind, this is the Ghost Fleet, not the Ghost Ship.
|Number of Chests:||16|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 4|
|Zombie Content:||High - Zombie and Zombie Pigmen Spawners|
|Parkour Content:||Unbelievably High|
|Other Requirements:||Bow and Arrows|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘|
- 1 Loot Chests
- 2 Legendary Items
- 3 Video Walkthrough
- 4 Text Walkthrough
- 4.1 Entrance (Difficulty: 2/10)
- 4.2 Seira's Blade (Difficulty: 4/10)
- 4.3 The Skittering Skull (Difficulty: 5/10)
- 4.4 The Rot Wraith (Difficulty: 5/10)
- 4.5 Arlo's Sorrow (Difficulty: 6/10)
- 4.6 The Piercing Scorpion (Difficulty: 5/10)
- 4.7 Grimdale's Hope (Difficulty: 7/10)
- 4.8 Horon's Revenge - First Floor - Puzzle and Parkour (Difficulty: 7/10)
- 4.9 Horon's Revenge - Second Floor - Puzzle and Wave Room (Difficulty: 6/10)
- 4.10 Horon's Revenge - Third Floor - Chests and Safe Area (Difficulty: 0/10)
- 4.11 Horon's Revenge - Fourth Floor (Difficulty: 0/10)
- 4.12 Horon's Revenge - Main Deck - Boss (Difficulty: 10/10)
- 4.13 Loot Room (Difficulty: 1/10)
- 5 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Lore
- Seira's Blade
- 2 mil_epic
- The Skittering Skull
- 3 mil_epic
- The Rot Wraith
- 1 mil_epic
- 1 food_uncommon
- Arlo's Sorrow
- 2 mil_epic
- The Piercing Scorpion
- 1 mil_epic
- 1 mil_mythic
- Grimdale's Hope
- 2 mil_mythic
- Horon's Revenge
Entrance (Difficulty: 2/10)
- Begin the dungeon on either the pier at the western side of the fleet, or the Northern quartz arm.
- Open the fence gate and jump across the green stained clay to Seira's Blade.
Seira's Blade (Difficulty: 4/10)
- Head to the north side of the ship to and hop up on the fence.
- Parkour up the sail to the mast.
- Fall down onto the floating blocks on the east side to The Skittering Skull.
The Skittering Skull (Difficulty: 5/10)
- Run to the middle of the ship. Make sure to avoid the hole that leads down to the lava.
- On the eastern side there is a slime block one or two blocks above the lava. Fall onto it and wait until you stop bouncing to continue.
- Parkour across the floating blocks into The Rot Wraith.
The Rot Wraith (Difficulty: 5/10)
- There is one Zombie spawner in the central mast.
- Inside the ship there is a chest.
- Once on the main deck of the ship, get onto the fences at the north of the ship and jump onto the bow of Arlo's Sorrow.
Arlo's Sorrow (Difficulty: 6/10)
- There is one Zombie Pigman spawner in the Northern mast.
- Head down to the first sail, then to the East side. Be cautious of the hole. You should see more green stained clay blocks to jump onto.
- Jump across the parkour. These are more difficult jumps than the rest of the dungeon (mostly 3+ blocks), so take your time.
- On the first green stained clay block, all of the redstone on Horon’s Revenge loads in, causing massive frame lag for most computers.
- Once across, hop onto The Piercing Scorpion.
The Piercing Scorpion (Difficulty: 5/10)
- There are Zombie spawners in central and Southern masts.
- Run straight down to the South side of the ship.
- Go to the end of the bow, then fall onto the stained clay below. Complete the series of 2-block jumps to the next ship.
- Do these jumps quickly. The Zombie spawner on the next ship will be active the entire time while you complete them.
Grimdale's Hope (Difficulty: 7/10)
- There is one Zombie spawner in the Northern mast.
- Hit the buttons on the central mast, and a timed parkour will appear.
- This will also open an entrance that will lead you to two mil_epic chests and a single water refill.
- Pass the parkour quickly, as it only lasts a few seconds before disappearing again. If you're on it when it disappears, you will fall into the lava.
- Once over the timed parkour, jump onto the floating stained clay.
- Continue on the parkour, heading north, until you see an opening in the bottom of Horon's Revenge. The jump from the stained clay into the hole is now a lot easier, but still be careful.
Horon's Revenge - First Floor - Puzzle and Parkour (Difficulty: 7/10)
- The first floor of Horon’s Revenge will start when you step on the wooden pressure plate. This will also cause the door to close, so take caution to make sure everyone is in before starting.
- When the wooden plate is stepped on, wooden buttons will appear in the opening on both sides of the wall. Shoot the buttons when they’re on the red stained clay, and not the yellow stained clay. The yellow stained clay will spawn a Zombie Pigman.
- After pressing both buttons, the stained glass door will open. Inside will be a ladder you need to climb. Once at the top, there will be two more wooden buttons on the wall you need to shoot.
- Once the second set of buttons are shot, a string named “Old Rope” and 3 sticks named “Broken Stick” will shoot out of the 4 dispensers located in the rooms. Two dispensers are below the second set of buttons, one is in the floor at the first set of buttons, and the final will be near the entrance.
- Throw the sticks and string in the appropriate hopper near the start and a ladder will appear past the second set of wooden buttons. Climb this ladder and press the left stone button. This will open the second stained glass door. Pressing the right stone button will give anyone near it wither 3 for 10 seconds.
- Once past the second glass door, there will be another stone button on your left. Press this to make timed parkour appear. Cross the parkour to the other side and proceed up the stairs.
Horon's Revenge - Second Floor - Puzzle and Wave Room (Difficulty: 6/10)
Step 1 - Wave 1 - Stone Button
- Once on the second floor, proceed into the room with a single wood log pillar in the middle and press the button. This will start the first wave of the wave room, which spawns 8 wither skeletons for the first 3 waves, and 4 for the last.
Step 2 - Wave 2 - Shoot Buttons and Timed Parkour Revisited
- To start the second wave, you will need to locate two wooden buttons outside the ship and shoot them. One will be on a green stained clay block, and another will be on the Eastern side of The Piercing Scorpion.
- Shooting both buttons will make a pressure plate appear behind the stairs to the second floor.
- To trigger the second wave, a person will have to fall down a hole in the floor and redo the timed parkour. They will then have to step on the plate under the stairs.
Step 3 - Wave 3 - Stone Pressure Plates
- At the top of the stairs there will now be an opening. Go inside and sprint across both stone pressure plates to start the third wave.
Step 4 - Wave 4 - Opening Third Floor
- The person in the wave room can now exit, and needs to press the stone button behind the stairs to the third floor. This will open up a pressure plate in the back of the two stone pressure plate room for the other person to press.
- Once the stone plate is pressed, it will fully open up the wave room.
- One person then needs to go back to the start of the first floor and stand on the end brick block, starting the fourth wave and opening the third floor.
Horon's Revenge - Third Floor - Chests and Safe Area (Difficulty: 0/10)
- Run to the other end of the floor and press the wooden button. This will make spooky music and a wither sound play, plus opening the door into a room with 2 dungeon_ins and ladders to the fourth floor.
Horon's Revenge - Fourth Floor (Difficulty: 0/10)
- Wait for the end brick door to open, and proceed to climb the ladders.
Horon's Revenge - Main Deck - Boss (Difficulty: 10/10)
- To start the boss room, run to the Captain’s Cabin and press the stone button on the desk. Do this fast as at the bottom of every sail is a Zombie Pigman spawner.
Step 1 - Tether 1
- To damage the boss for the first time, you will need to go on the top of the Captain’s Cabin and press a stone button at the bottom of the mast. This will expose the end crystal, which can then be destroyed.
- There is a Zombie Pigman spawner directly next to the button. Try to clear the area of pigmen before pressing it!
- Destroying the first tether also spawns two skeletons named Captain’s Hands near the entrance of the Captain’s Cabin. They travel extremely fast (faster than a player with speed II), carry chain armor, a decorated shield, and an iron sword. They will do 3 hearts of damage to a full iron armor player.
Step 2 - Tether 2 and Parkour
- On the east side of the ship there will be green stained clay parkour like you saw in the beginning. Jump down onto it, and continue to the bow (southern-end) of the ship while avoiding the arrow shooting dispensers.
- At the final stretch of parkour, there will be a stone button. Press this to activate timed parkour consisting of 1 block jumps. This button also makes the second end crystal spawn, to prevent cheating and destroying the crystal early.
- Once the crystal is destroyed, one person will have to run the length of the main deck to the southern end and press a stone button. This will spawn a ladder which allows the person doing the parkour to get back up.
Step 3 - Tether 3
- Once the person who was doing the parkour is back up, proceed onto the masts at the south end of the ship. Be careful getting on as there is a Zombie Pigman spawner.
- The third end crystal is all the way on the final mast you will go on, guarded along the way by 2 Rotten Shots, which are skeletons with Punch bows intended to knock you off. Make sure to have a pair of Feather Falling boots incase this happens!
- Once you destroy the third tether, you must proceed back to the Captain’s Cabin.
Step 4 - Tether 4 and Escape
- To destroy the last tether, you must drop into a hole in the Captain’s Cabin. This will lead to the fourth and final end crystal. Destroying it will open the door behind you, dispensing your prizes.
- Once both prizes are gotten, fall into the hole and you will be teleported to the loot room.
- Congratulations, you have beaten Ghost Fleet!
Loot Room (Difficulty: 1/10)
- The loot room consists of 14 dungeon_outs for anyone who manages to get in.
- To get out, you will need to press a button, giving you fire resistance and making an iron bar into a lava stream disappear. There will be another button once you swim up for more fire resistance, however you will still take 17 hearts from fire tick one you fully exit. It is advised to logout instead.
- There is only one water refill available, in a cauldron on Grimdale’s Hope. It is advised to bring 3 water bottles.
- Getting to the fleet will require you to jump across many lava streams, which are fatal if you jump poorly.
- Since the Pre-Origins Update update, you can no longer grapple on any part of this dungeon.
- If you are bad at parkour, it's recommended to not attempt this dungeon.
- There are many spawners here. Make sure to bring a good amount of potions, especially splash potions.
- Even though there is a decent amount of spawners, most will not be active during daytime, allowing you to safely cross the ships during that time.
- This dungeon can be very fatal if you have high ping due to No-Cheat.
- The large ship is the most Northern structure in all of MineZ.
- In The Rot Wraith, there's a barrel-like thing with a sign that reads "Rum (Gone)". Probably a reference to Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, to the famous scene where Jack Sparrow says "Why is the rum gone?". The Ghost Fleet itself may be a reference to the movie too.
- This dungeon was discovered on the map on August 30th, 2013, and was released later on October 30th.
- This dungeon was later redone for the Pre-Origins Update.
- The Lore Block is accessible on the third ship. There is a sticky piston attached to a slab of wood on its side with a button. Press the button to be dropped (through a layer of lava) into a small room with the lore block. There is also water here in the room with the lore block, so refill your bottle(s) if you have to.
- The Lore Block here references to a legendary pirate from sailor stories. Davy Jones' Locker is the "nickname" to the death in the sea.
- Between The Rot Wraith and Arlo's Sorrow, under the lava, there is a hidden oasis, referred to as Davy Jones' Oasis. There is also a Lore Block here that teleports you back to the beginning of the dungeon.