Thieves Guild is an easy tier 1 dungeon, located beneath Grimdale. It's a beginner level dungeon, with some medium parkour which can be reattempted, and some light puzzles. There is virtually no zombie threat in this dungeon.
To enter, players have to find the entrance to the Grimdale Sewers, which has several different entrances. The easiest one is on the docks, to the east when players leave the Meridian ship. Then players should head north in the sewers, then make a left turn at the third left, where a dropdown leads to the dungeon entrance.
Inside the dungeon, players have to complete some parkour around leaves. The parkour itself is relatively easy, though new players may struggle with certain jumps. Failing the parkour has no consequences, and players can easily swim back to the beginning. After the parkour, some light puzzles await. The loot room features low tier dungeon chests, with most of the loot being obtainable in the city above. Overall, this dungeon isn't quite worth the time invested, but is worth a visit nevertheless.
This location is sometimes confused with the Lost Thieves Guild, a tier 3 dungeon located north of Grimdale.
|Number of Chests:||9|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 1 Dungeon|
|Zombie Content:||Very Low|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘|
Dungeon Chest Loot
- 1 civ_common
- 1 food_common
- Loot Room
- 5 dungeon_tier_1
Entrance to the Thieves Guild
- In the southeast corner of Grimdale, there is a green canopy that marks the entrance to Grimdale Sewers. Inside, follow the third left to be led to a dropdown - this is where Thieves Guild is.
- Once in the dungeon instance, there'll be faced with another dropdown, leading to a simple parkour course.
- The player starts on the left side by the lily pads and go counterclockwise around the room, then make two slightly harder jumps in the next room to finish the section.
- It is faster but more difficult to cut through the middle of the room. One can jump there from the mushrooms on the left side, and barely make it to the leaves on the right from there.
- Take a right and push the lever three turns counterclockwise. This will open the door ahead of you.
- To your left and right are optional rooms with zombies and decent chests. Continue to the end of the room and turn left.
- This is an interesting light puzzle. Flip the top-right, top-left, and bottom-left levers. Then, press the middle and bottom-middle buttons in quick succession.
- If done correctly, you will hear a levelup sound and the loot room's door will open in the previous room.
Looting and Exiting
- Enter the loot room and take your five dungeon_tier_1 chests. There is no legendary prize.
- The exit hallway is to your left. A fan will launch you many blocks into the air, and you must airwalk to the ledge on your left. The door will open automatically and you will be spit back into the main world.
- As exit hallways go, this one is actually pretty dangerous. If your connection to the server is struggling, it is recommended to /logout.
- Press the button up the staircase to open the door, and swim out.
- Congratulations, you've completed Thieves Guild!
- To get back to the entrance for more runs, take the immediate right out of the water and cross the main water channel when you reach it by jumping in and swimming out. From there, go left and take the first right.
- The sewers can be very confusing to navigate through. To find the entrance, look for the nametag of the dungeon, or head into the sewers and take the third left.
- You get better military gear here than in Grimdale, but not by much. Everything in the dungeon chests can be found in the city itself.
- If there are a lot of players in Grimdale, this is a great gearing alternative. If you're fast, it can even be better than looting Grimdale normally, though most of the time looting the main city is faster.
- As this dungeon is below the PvE line, there is no threat of bandits here.
- This dungeon used to be a semi secret location located under the old Grimdale. Players could enter through a water hole, and navigate a maze. At the end were several mid tier military chests, as well as a code that needed to be entered to leave. The old version was removed with Origins in 2020.
- The dungeon was closed when the new Grimdale was built, and was opened a few months after Origins. The first iteration had more difficult parkour, and a long and difficult maze before the parkour section. The maze as removed in early 2021, and the parkour was simplified.
- The arm of a couch has Mc<3n written on it. This may refer to IamMclovin, the user behind the location Grayvale, or to the location, McLovinville
- This location is a reference to a location of the same name in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- This is a tier 1 dungeon, and therefore has no legendary weapon.