Eclipsed Headquarters is a Tier 3 dungeon with a unique loot table at Knoxmoor. It is currently the final part of the Emerald Quest, the preceding five locations being Fort Z, Fort Erie, Alchemical Lab, Serpent's Hold, and Excavation Site in whatever order the player wishes to visit them.
EHQ, as the dungeon is usually called, has no zombies (for lore reasons) and also has no parkour sections. It is possible to beat the entire dungeon without jumping or even sprinting.
|Number of Chests:||12|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 3|
|Puzzle/Trap Content:||Unbelievably High|
|Other Requirements:||Five Unique Emerald Shards|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘|
- 1 Dungeon Chest Loot
- 2 Loot Chests
- 3 Legendary Items
- 4 Text Walkthrough
Dungeon Chest Loot
|Potion of Healing II||35.0%|
|Splash Potion of Healing II||25.0%|
|Lingering Potion of Healing II||20.0%|
- 2 food_uncommon
- 1 food_rare
- 3 civ_common
- Loot Room
- 8 EHQ_supply
- 8 EHQ_pot
|Heal Bow||Restores 3 hearts to the player shot, at the cost of 2 arrows and 2 durability. Has a per-recipient 10-second cooldown and gives weakness to the shooter.|
Magicou's Grave (1/10)
- Find Magicou's grave in the graveyard of Knoxmoor. Walk directly south to a circle-stone-brick pedestal.
- If you have all five unique Emerald Shards, the pedestal will glow with blue particles.
- If you do not have them, the pedestal will not glow and you cannot enter Eclipsed Headquarters.
- Hold a shard in your hand to place it on the pedestal. When all five shards are placed, lightning will strike Magicou's Grave, spawning a portal to the past.
- The lightning strike can be heard all across the MineZ world. It may attract players to your location.
- The lightning also does three hearts of damage. Wait a safe distance away from the grave before approaching.
- Run into the portal to be sent into the dungeon instance. You have 30 seconds.
What the Light Represents (3/10)
- You have arrived at Knoxmoor in the past, shortly before the zombie apocalypse.
- Head into the inn, up the stairs. Find a lore block and read the book inside.
- It asks, 'What does the Light Represent?' In the future, the book is here, but the text on the page is faded and impossible to read.
- The answer to the riddle must be input in the code room in the Knoxmoor Basement. The code must be input by pressing buttons under letters, but the letters are written with a foreign alphabet.
- At Stonehenge, a room opens at night in the middle where a cipher for the alphabet is etched on the walls.
- The answer is Truth. From left to right, press the third, second, fourth, third, and fifth buttons in order.
- If your answer is accepted, return to the graveyard and head into the deep grave on the west side. You are now inside the headquarters of the Eclipsed.
Stealth Section (3/10)
- As you descend, you'll find one of the dungeon's water refills. Refill here and continue south.
- You are now in a large room. Make a left here.
- On the east side of the room is a well-positioned human guard with crippling insomnia. His field of awareness is lined with white particles. Run past as he's sleeping.
- If you fail to do so, you and every teammate in this section of the dungeon will have to escape the cell block.
Cell Block (3/10)
- You just took 3 hearts of damage and now you don't know where you are.
- Leave the cell you're in through the broken wall.
- You will have to walk around the backside of the guard at the desk. Once again, be mindful of the white particles.
- As you leave, you'll pass the cafeteria on your right. Go in there and pick up the diamond key on the table by standing on it.
The Lab Key (4/10)
- You are now at the intersection you would be at if you never got caught. If you never got caught, go right to the cafeteria and pick up the diamond key, then come back here.
- At your first left is a room with a food_uncommon and a couple grain seeds that can be picked up. Take them into the second-left room and throw them on to the fire.
- This will draw out the guard working at his desk. As he walks past your room, run into his office and quickly head to the back of his storeroom, where you can pick up the lab key.
- Hurry back to the entrance to his office and you will catch him walking into the fire pit room. Run straight ahead, back to Mr. Wake up, and turn right. You're now back to the magnificent room.
- If you get caught with the key in your inventory, you'll have to pick it up again!
- Continue ahead to the west side of the great hall.
- Throw the Lab Key onto the black particles by the banners.
- Step into the cleaning area and press the button to enter the Lab.
- There is a water refill inside the Lab, alongside some civ and food chests
Potion Brewing (4/10)
- At your first left press the right button to start the brewing game.
- Hit the left button to raise the slab until it is in the green, then press the right button to progress.
- It's recommended to press the left button until the slab is above the green and let it fall, as it moves much slower this way.
- Pressing the right button while it is not in the green will inflict you with Wither for 10 seconds.
- Repeat the process until the potion is done brewing, you may take the potion and the glass door to your left will open, retrieve the stone storage key.
- It is possible to pick up the storage key through the back corner of the closed off room, this skips the section.
End Crystal Game (3/10)
- The first right in the main hall will show 2 end crystals in glass balls.
- Press the button on the far left wall from the viewing deck to start the puzzle.
- Blocks of stained clay will begin moving down on a backdrop behind the end crystals, hit the respective button when the clay is on top of the green line.
- You can miss 3 inputs before you fail the puzzle, which will inflict 3 hearts of damage and reset the puzzle.
- After the end crystals are fully charged, turn back and enter the room on you right, retrieve the iron storage key.
Logic Puzzle (3/10)
- Go back to the main hall and take the very next right into the Administration Wing.
- There will be sets of doors on either side, proceed down to the final door on your right and pick up the book from the enchantment table.
- The book contains a set of rules, similar to the board game mastermind, go into each room, right down the codes and try to solve the puzzle.
- It is possible for this section to not produce a single combination.
- The solution to the puzzle will always be:
- The first number will be the last number in the production overseer's room.
- The second number will be the first number in the production overseer's room.
- The last number will be the last number from the personal director's room.
- Proceed to the very end of the hallway, enter the code, then press the button on the opposing wall.
- Enter the room and retrieve the gold storage key.
Loot Room (1/10)
- Go back to the hallway towards the end crystal game and make a right.
- Drop each storage key into their respective receptacle.
- Press the button to your left and wait for the elevator.
- Step in the elevator and press the button to be sent up to the loot room.
- Pick up your two legendary items and loot the 8 unique food and supply chests, be weary of fall damage from ladders.
- You can logout now, or proceed to the next elevator which will take you back to the first water refill area, exit the crypt through the stairs and go back through the portal to exit the instance.