Body Offload is a dungeon located west from Yawpton. It used to be a fairly easy and buggy dungeon and was closed until the MineZ Origins Update when it was released as a full dungeon. The dungeon is time-consuming, and somewhat difficult.
|Number of Chests:||16|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 3|
|Other Requirements:||Bow and Arrows|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘
- 1 Dungeon Chest Loot
- 2 Loot Chests
- 3 Legendary Items
- 4 Text Walkthrough
- 4.1 Entrance (Difficulty: 1/10)
- 4.2 First Corridors (Difficulty: 3/10)
- 4.3 Second Corridor (Difficulty: 2/10)
- 4.4 Main Lobby (Difficulty: 3/10)
- 4.5 Skeleton Pit (Difficulty: 5/10)
- 4.6 Wall Parkour Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- 4.7 TNT Retrieval and Mini Wave Room (Difficulty: 5/10)
- 4.8 Soul Sand Tunnels (Difficulty: 6/10)
- 4.9 Mini Boss (Difficulty: 7/10)
- 4.10 Accessing the Path (Difficulty: 1/10)
- 4.11 Button Shooting (Difficulty: 3/10)
- 4.12 Lava Moat (Difficulty: 5/10)
- 4.13 Skylight Room (Difficulty: 4/10)
- 4.14 Fire Lighting Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- 4.15 Cloud Parkour (Difficulty: 3/10)
- 4.16 Boss Room (Difficulty: 8/10)
- 4.17 Loot Room and Exit (Difficulty: 1/10)
- 5 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- 6 Gallery
Dungeon Chest Loot
- Loot Room
- 14 dungeon_tier_3
- 2 dungeon_tier_4
|Phantom Blade||When right-clicked, the user is propelled forward 10 blocks. Has a 30 second cooldown and uses 15 durability.|
Entrance (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Enter the dungeon by going into the hole. Be careful, there are zombie spawners near the entrance.
- There's a water refill at the entrance, swim into the waterfall, and look up.
- Continue down into the TNT room.
- Throughout the dungeon there will be many areas where TNT needs to be picked up and thrown against iron bar doors to open them up.
- To pick up the TNT, stand on top of it.
- Throw the TNT against the iron bars, and continue down.
First Corridors (Difficulty: 3/10)
- There are multiple areas in the dungeon where zombies will burst out of the walls in groups of 5. For this first section, it's randomized where they will spawn.
- Lure zombies onto soul sand to make them easier to deal with, or use an axe to easily defeat them.
- The dungeon has slightly randomized paths. The rule of thumb is to move forward until a hole is visible on the ground.
- Drop through the hole to the next section.
Second Corridor (Difficulty: 2/10)
- Zombies will always break through the wooden sections on the left and right. Defeat them, then keep moving into the dungeon and into the main lobby.
Main Lobby (Difficulty: 3/10)
- More zombies will break through the wooden barriers. Defeat them, and then go left.
Skeleton Pit (Difficulty: 5/10)
- There is a pit of blocks, along with a balcony here. If with a group, one person should drop down to the left side and wait on top of the blocks, while everyone else sprints around up top to attract skeletons.
- Once someone goes down to the pit, skeletons will rise out of the ground. Defeat them.
- After the skeletons are defeated, a mini-boss will spawn in the middle. DO NOT get hit by it, as it does massive damage. Use a bow and arrows to safely shoot it. The mini-boss will drop a TNT. Use the TNT to destroy the iron bars, then continue.
Wall Parkour Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- Only one person needs to do the parkour. Pick up the TNT from the right side, then walk to the left and drop the TNT onto another iron bar door. Pick up another TNT, then the person with the TNT should start the parkour.
- Parkour on the leaves and wooden platforms around the edges of the room.
- Past a certain point, falling will result in death. Feather falling boots are recommended. For one jump onto ladders, try to land on cobwebs if missing the jump. Once past the parkour, use the TNT picked up earlier to blow up the iron bars, then walk across the quartz to the skull.
- Parkour into the skull and pick up the TNT. Continue up to the very top, and drop the TNT near the chiseled stone block. This will create an explosion that reveals a bone meal in the skull at the bottom. Someone should pick it up, and then the person who did the parkour should get back down by jumping into cobwebs near the entrance of the room.
- Everyone should then gather near the back of the room, behind the skull. Here lies a special soul sand pit. Jump in and sink inside, then hold space and W to swim through the soul sand tunnel. It is a good idea to refill water here. This will lead back to the main room.
- Drop the bone meal on the black smoke on the opposite side of the room. This spawns cloud parkour. Don't do the parkour yet.
TNT Retrieval and Mini Wave Room (Difficulty: 5/10)
- To the back corner opposite of the skeleton pit, drop into the soul sand and swim.
- This will bring the player into a room behind some iron bars with 2 TNT. Use one to blow up the iron bars, then another for the other iron door above.
- Next is a wave room, where zombies break out from the walls. It's recommended to have an axe here, and to climb up some blocks where the iron bars used to be to easily kill zombies.
- Go into the wave room and get the TNT, then blow up the iron bars to continue into the next room.
Soul Sand Tunnels (Difficulty: 6/10)
- There are 4 pits of soul sand which lead to four mini rooms. One of these has the TNT required for the next part.
- It's random which pit has the TNT, so one must go into each pit to get it.
- Zombies will always break out of the wall in the middle of the room, kill them before advancing.
- One of the rooms spawns pigmen and zombies, while the other two spawns zombies. One room does not spawn anything.
- To exit the mini rooms, jump back into the soul sand in the middle and swim.
- Once with the TNT, don't go into any of the other pits.
Mini Boss (Difficulty: 7/10)
- Have everyone go into the room. An animation will play, where a skeleton (Baulrok the Brave, Undead Grandmaster Knight), will appear out of the ground. He will charge into the wall. Hit him, then he will start tracking someone, and get resistance to all types of damage.
- Baulrok will occasionally stop and charge towards the player. The goal is to have him run into the pillars in the room, which will stun him, making it vulnerable to damage. Otherwise, he is invincible.
- A good tactic is standing in front of a pillar before he charges, then moving out of the way at the last second.
- Baulrok will not target another player until he is stunned.
- Once killed, he will drop a bone key and the entrance will open up again.
- It takes a few seconds for the bone key to become obtainable; During this time, zombies may have spawned outside while fighting Baulrok.
Accessing the Path (Difficulty: 1/10)
Button Shooting (Difficulty: 3/10)
Lava Moat (Difficulty: 5/10)
Skylight Room (Difficulty: 4/10)
Fire Lighting Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- Run back to the main room, where the bone key must be dropped into the ground in the side room. Retrieve the bone key.
- Shoot the bridge supports with a bow, and the bridge will drop.
- Kill the zombies that break out from the wall, then proceed into the fire room.
- Drop the bone key onto the center platform in the room, and take note of the three holes dripping water. Shoot the hole closest to the entrance to dry out the middle.
- Walk up to the torch in the back of the room and jump near it to "ignite" the player with fire particles. The player can now light the torches around the room by walking up to them with the fire particles active.
- Stepping in water will extinguish the flame, having to use the torch again to reignite.
- When all four torches are lit, the incineration process will begin. The goal is to keep the water from extinguishing the fire in the center and interrupting the incineration progress.
- Water will flow from the three holes in the ceiling, which can be stopped by shooting the holes to clog them. However, only one hole can be clogged at a time.
- Be mindful of which water source is getting the closest to the fire. Prioritize shooting those holes so that the water retracts on that side.
- After about 50 seconds, the incineration process will complete. Retrieve the blackened bone key and return back to the main room.
Cloud Parkour (Difficulty: 3/10)
- Complete the cloud parkour revealed earlier with the bone dust, and drop the blackened bone key on the smoke particles to open the door.
- Failing the cloud parkour will put the player in a long soul sand tunnel. Drink health potions are required in order to survive the drowning damage.
- After the door is open, proceed to the end of the hallway and regroup before blowing up the boss room door.
Boss Room (Difficulty: 8/10)
- After entering the boss room, there's a few seconds to get in position before the mobs start to spawn.
- Zombies will spawn at the top of the cobblestone pillars, and skeletons will spawn in the middle pit of the room. Pigmen will spawn in the four corners of the room every 90 seconds.
- Find the skeleton in the middle of the room holding TNT (indicated by the skeleton with flame particles), and kill him to obtain the TNT.
- Throw the TNT into one of the three chiseled stone bricks with smoke particles to damage the boss. A new wave of zombies and skeletons will spawn. Repeat the process for the other two stone bricks.
- For the fourth and final wave, kill the flaming skeleton and throw the TNT in the stone brick directly in front of the boss to defeat him. A door will open at the back of the room.
- It is recommended to either kill the remaining mobs, or sneak past them in the middle. The loot room door will not close, so be cautious in the loot room if the mobs are left alive.
Loot Room and Exit (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Loot the chests and retrieve the legendary, then proceed out the back to leave the dungeon. The exit is located near Flooded Tunnels.
- Congratulations on beating Body Offload!
- Some PvPers gear here. Others may come here to mass-farm the dungeon's legendary. All non-leather players encountered here can be assumed to be dangerous.
- If fighting players outside the dungeon entrance, flee to the south to pass the PvE border, and eventually find Grimdale, where one can run to Grimdale Sewers and run in a circle until their PVP tag runs out.
- If fighting players inside the dungeon, there's no other choice but to fight them- running deeper into the dungeon probably won't work.
- It is feasible to knock unaware players into the pit under where the cloud parkour spawns, causing them to take massive drowning damage and keeping them out of the fight for 10+ seconds.
- A bow and arrows are required for this dungeon, as well as two smite iron swords which can be found from nearby dungeons.
- There are cooking fires in the very first room of the dungeon, in the form of torches on the wall.
- Make sure to have plenty of potions as contingency for parkour failures. Also bring a grenade to deal with the zombie swarm at the end of the boss room.