Knoxmoor is a small settlement consisting of a rundown inn building, stone tower, and graveyard. It is located just South of the canyons. The proximity to canyon stairs and bridges make this a high traffic area. Players coming here often visit to replenish their supplies before heading into the dangerous gravel canyons. Take caution while traveling in this area, as hostile players are frequent.
|Area Type:||Meadow Cottage|
|Number of Buildings:||2|
|Number of Chests:||9|
|Risk of Bandits:||High|
- 2 food_uncommon
- 4 mil_rare
- 2 mil_rare
- 1 mil_rare
- Be aware that zombies spawn here somewhat often, but are usually not much of a threat.
- There is a stairway leading down into the canyon nearby.
- Bandits are common here, due to the staircase nearby. If you see bandits while at the Inn, escape by running through the forest, or if you have Feather Falling boots, go over the cliffs.
- There are many holes if you want to reach some chests in the house. However, you can go through the exterior of the house by some broken glasses and walls.
- You will need 1 sprint parkour jump on the broken staircase to get to the crafting table which is on the top of the inn.
- An End Pillar is located just North from here. It is related to the Eclipsed Watchtowers.
- Under the well, in the secret room, there is a sign that reads "I...feel...so...cold...." along with a zombie head.
- There is a grave with a nether portal frame below it (Majicou's). Right below it, you can see the head from the player mentioned before.
- There was a secret underground tunnel below the inn, it had brewing stands and an iron door to enter it.
- The new Lore Book may be a reference to why this underground tunnel is no longer accessible.
Buried - Eclipsed
Our discoveries, our secrets. No one should know what could be.
I will head for it. The only place that can help...