The Fire Spire is one of four elemental spires found in MineZ; it is dedicated to the god Agni. This Spire is further south than any of the spires, and is the only location where Fire Protection chestplates can be obtained. There's a first floor that contains basic military loot. There is one Lore Block on the top floor along with 8 fire_spire chests. This location has been rebuilt 3 times.
|Location Message:||Island Spire|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||16|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
|Fire Spire Chests||8|
|Water Spire Chests||✘|
|Earth Spire Chests||✘|
|Wind Spire Chests||✘|
|Path of the Eclipsed|
|Old Gnawed Bone||✔|
|Eye of Darkness||✘|
|Rod of Reclamation||✘|
- First Floor
- 8 mil_uncommon
- Top Floor
- 8 fire_spire
- Be very sure to bring a few water bottles to maximize your time here, since there is no refill at the top.
- Bringing potions, bandages and antidotes is heavily advised as none of these resources are available in any of the chests here.
- You may occasionally find player zombies at the bottom of the spire, or bandits hopping servers to claim the loot of said player zombies.
- If you came here from the north, Feather Falling IV's from Floating Islands are heavily advised.
- If you are in a group, only one person needs to make it to the top of the spire as they can throw loot down the middle of the parkour to their friends at the bottom floor.
- Players leaving here will have chain armor and fire protection chestplates.
- If you are confident in speed parkour you can ascend the spire during a chase and use a bow from the high ground to fend off any attackers following you.
- The closest landmass to the island is on the north side.
- There is a Grapple Shroud here, meaning you cannot use grapples to easily make your way up the spire.
- To exit from the top of the spire, you must simply go to the edge of one of the balconies and jump as far as you can away from the central tower. The northeast side is the easiest to land in the water safely.
- Some players have died to fall damage, either while ascending the parkour or by jumping down into the water, due to lagging or rubberbanding. Make sure you are recording if you have any valuables so you can get a revive.
- Do not come here if you are not decent at parkour.
- You need to obtain the Old Gnawed Bone for Asindia Ruins from the exclusive chests here.
- If you bring Agni's Seal from Frostbain Catacombs here you are able to enter Fire Spire Past.
- The top of the Fire Spire has an orb shared by all spires.
- This orb has numerous cracks and appears to be emitting an aura of fire. This likely indicates that Agni's magic is seeping out of it.
- The original spire was introduced when MineZ was released. It was then changed to its Pre-Origins version in September 2012 before receiving another rebuild as part of MineZː Origins on May 9th 2020.
- The original spire used to be far easier and had 3 military epics as a reward.
- There was an unknown massive cave underneath the original spire.
- Jumping off the original spire would kill you as you could not land in the water due to distance.
- The second spire had only two floors, and didn't have basic military chests.
- The orb at the top of Fire Spire was turned into a pumpkin for Halloween 2017 and 2018.
- The lore block is located on the top floor of the spire in the center of the parkour at (677, 144, -194)
MineZː Our Story - Episode 4
In Grimdale a council of the most powerful was held and the schematics for our salvation were revealed. Four large towers were to be erected; each meant to contain one of the elemental gods - like their actions against Hestril. The magic that was to control it - deep and primal. There was no other choice.
We grovelled at the gods' feet, promising to create monuments so grand and so vast that it would mirror the marvel of Axis Mundi - one for each of them.
With bated breath we watched everyday as those spires stretched higher into the sky, until at last they were complete. The greatest work a united human effort had constructed.
Foolishly, we sought peace. Our olive branch was met with a fireball that decimated the eastern city of Joh Nee A.
And so the spires were activated. The elemental gods were wrenched from their high seats in the heavens down to earth and contained in these orbs. Inside they would be placed in a meditative state to think on their transgressions - a fitting punishment for their actions.