Void Shrine was a short but deadly mini-dungeon located northwest of Agni Ignis. Originally called Simoon's Shrine, and before that the Simoon's Song Dungeon, it was renamed due to the removal of Simoon's Song from the dungeon and the new addition of the Void Bow as a new legendary drop. The dungeon has been removed as of May 9, 2020, when the Origins Update was released.
The entrance was located near a poppy flower, you had to place the button right next to the grass block with the flower. There were some fake entrances that made a message pop up reading "Nope."
To figure out where to put the button, you must first find the 10 Void Echoes that are spread out through the MineZ map. They were at these locations: Afaya, Bazel, Byesford Castle, Castle Wayvernia, Cole Castle, Forest, Frostbain, Grayvale, Ravine, and Sundawn Observatory. An album with screenshots of them can be seen here.
|Number of Chests:||1|
|Zombie Content:||Very High - Zombie Pigmen Spawners|
|Parkour Content:||Very Low|
|Other Requirements:||1 Button|
- 1 dungeon_rare
|Void Bow||Removes all status effects from the player shot at full charge, at the cost of 5 arrows.|
Note: the dungeon now has one dungeon_rare and the legendary item, Void Bow.
- Place a button on the block near the poppy, press it to enter.
- Run past the pillars; all four pillars have zombie pigman spawners hidden inside them.
- Quickly grab the Void Bow that spawns on top of the chiseled stone brick, break the chest, and run back the way you came.
- Don't let zombies or zombie pigmen knock you off into the pit!
- If you do manage to survive the fall, there's a button that'll teleport you back out of the dungeon.
- Run, break the chest and take the legendary item as quickly as possible. The longer it takes, the more mobs will spawn.
- You can collect military gear at the nearby Agni Ignis before attempting this dungeon.
- However, it is entirely possible to get in, get the chest and legendary item, and get out without spawning a single monster.
- Sugar or a Speed potion will be very helpful in this dungeon.
- The nearest location that spawns buttons is the Fisherman House.
- If you stay too long inside the dungeon, the block above the ladder WILL move back into place and 3 blocks will come up blocking access to the pathway across the lava, trapping you inside the dungeon.
- This dungeon has been renamed and rebuilt several times.
- The first being the removal of the Simoon's Song as a legendary item and the dungeon was renamed to Simoon's Shrine. The loot was also replaced with 2 dungeon_out chests in place of the legendary item.
- The second time, the entire dungeon was redesigned, along with the new name and the addition of the Void Bow as a legendary drop to fit the name, which in consequence replaced one of the dungeon_out chests.
- On another note, the Secret Sounds (signs) that were scattered around the entire map, which gave the exact coordinates and instructions for the dungeon, have been renamed to Void Echoes to go along with the new name.