Agni Ignis is a large colosseum located in the jungle corner of the map. It can be entered by using the obliterated wall at the southeast side of the colosseum, or the 4 entrance gates on each side. The loot is comprised of almost entirely high-quality military loot with a limited number of potion chests. This is one of the most dangerous places on the map in terms of zombie threat, however, due to its isolated home environment, seeing other players is generally rare here.
It's the end destination in the east for many players, and the loot here is the best in the game outside of dungeon chests. Plentiful amounts of iron armor, high-level smite swords, and high-power bows can be found here. This is the only place on the map where Projectile Protection helmets and boots spawn. They can be repaired with ingots from the Rampaging Golem in Lazerville.
However, surviving this location requires quick thinking and knowledge of where the pigman spawners are. A single baby pigman can quickly end a player's life here. Before coming here, be sure to have many health potions and a decent amount of food, as well as snowballs, which are essential if players wander near pigman spawners. Players that survive this location will not only obtain top tier military gear, but also important knowledge on a gearing spot.
|Location Message:||Mage's Last Bastion|
|Number of Buildings:||40|
|Zombie Threat:||Unbelievably High - Zombie and Zombie Pigman Spawners|
|Number of Chests:||168|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
|Agni Ignis Loot|
|Agni Ignis Military Chests||100|
Note: Due to the large number of chests, not all chests are noted.
- 100 agni_epic
- 50 mil_mythic
- 5 pot_rare
- Juice Park
- 1 mil_mythic
- 4 Storage Areas (South, East, West and North)
- 4 mil_mythic
- Bran's Wares Basement
- 2 mil_mythic
- 3 pot_rare (Button required)
- Northwest Upper Park
- 2 mil_mythic
- Southwest Corridor
- 1 mil_mythic
- There are water sources throughout the town, and the best way to get a refill is by collecting them from the aqueduct that runs through the entire outer ring of the city.
- There is a multitude of crafting benches spread throughout the town, the southern-most one being in WarpGarfunkel's Necessities at (3764, 197, -3736) whereas the northern-most one is located in Lady Mistra's Pot Shop at (3811, 203, -3831).
- Due to the radical terrain and surrounding jungle, getting here will require lots of food. Pileus, Sercaul and Ortrand are good places to stop on the way as they can provide a good amount of food.
- The first outermost ring has zombie spawners between the houses.
- Looting this location at night is significantly harder, due to the number of zombie spawners.
- It is recommended to loot the very bottom layer (inside the walls) at night due to the lack of spawners.
- The nearest location with basic supplies such as bandages and milk is Ortrand.
- Bran's Wares, a building on the south side of the lower ring, has a wooden pressure plate on the top floor. Throwing an item onto it ylets the player access the basement where they can safely loot mythics and, with a button, the potion chests.
- There are zombie pigmen spawners located in the outer ring on the northwest and southeast sides (as well as in the outer walls), as well as in the crate sections located on the far north, east, south, and west sides. Keep an eye out for wither skulls on the ground as they are a good indication of where zombie pigmen spawners are located.
- In addition, there are pigman spawners located in the 'Juice Park' in the southeast quadrant of the inner ring.
- The number of chests here can easily support a large group.
- Be very careful when entering Wundalf's Magic Emporium. There is a tripwire across the front door. Stepping on it splashes the player with lingering poison and nausea. Use the flower pot on the ground to jump over it. The next section on the left has a wooden pressure plate that gives wither and glowing.
- Bandits are rare and do not often frequent this location, but if you do see hostile players, be prepared. They are often equipped with high-end equipment, though usually, they are alone or in small groups.
- Agni Ignis is the largest above-ground structure in the MineZ world. It is one of the most dangerous, and following the recode update many spawners were added to compensate for the high amount of military chests after a long absence of spawners that made camping the city very easy.
- The symbols on the Agni Ignis statues are the symbols of the four MineZ gods, Agni, Pluvia, Simoon, and Therum.
- There are multiple wooden crates that can be found on the north, east, west, and south side of the outer ring. These signs have a wide variety of humorous textː
- "Sepreeme Brick" is a reference to the luxury clay brick sold by clothing company Supreme.
- "500 Ecks Bocks" is a reference to the Xbox gaming console.
- "A Small Loan" and "1 Million Dollars" are a reference to a quote by Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States.
- "FORMS Toː DocCodeSharp" is a reference to the retired Lead Developer of Shotbow, DocCodeSharp.
- "Adam's Apple" is a reference to an alternative name of an organ called the larynx or "voice box".
- The other crates say "17 Wind Turbines", "10 Chicken Nuggets" and "FRAGILE THIS SIDE UP".
- Two banners can be found at the southeast entrance to the city. These banners appear to be the top half of the banner hidden in the crypt of Tristitia.
- With the Origins update of May 2020, this stadium received a complete rebuild, gaining dozens of chests and a new layout with new layers.
- This lore block is located in the center of the colosseum at (3755, 189, -3789).
|Once the focal point of pilgrims seeking the city of elements, the great walled city of Agni Ignis has all but succumbed to the elements those great mages once revered.|
Etched into the outer walls, the runes that were meant to be an impervious defense against any threat can still be seen.
The great city of Agni Ignis was the last stronghold of mages, powerful wielders of the elemental magic that once flowed through the world. Having fled here at the first signs of a possible apocalyptic scenario, their barrier was raised.
Yet their kind nature and waning magic allowed several followers of the long-forgotten name to infiltrate the city with troves of refugees and sabotage the wall.
This breach eventually concluded in the total collapse of the south eastern wall and the complete infection of the greatest city humans had ever built.
- There is a lore block is located in Bran's Wares at (3716, 203, -3736). However, this lore block is currently broken and displays no text.
Episode 1 - MineZː Our Story
|Some humans were even granted dominion over the elements themselves. For what good were chisels and stone in the face of magic?|
These humans took this gift and fashioned for themselves a city larger than any man-made city yet, isolated in the jungles of the east, Agni Ignis.
Episode 7 - MineZː Our Story
|With no way of getting across the bridge safely, eastern citizens had two optionsː die in the ocean of go north - towards the jungle in hops of finding some refuge in those uncharted lands.|
It was a fool's gambit. The mages who lived in the jungle had gone silent. Had Agni Ignis survived?
Episode 9 - MineZː Our Story
|The mages of Agni Ignis had not been heard from. They had sent no aid, offered no solution, and had simply gone quiet.|
Who knew what had happened in those wild jungles?