From Shotbow Wiki
|Number of Chests:||???|
|Dungeon Type:||Standard Dungeon|
|Zombie Content:||Unbelievably High|
|Parkour Content:||Very Low|
|Puzzle/Trap Content:||Very Low|
|Hurter||Damages the player hit for 0 hearts multiple times per second for 10 seconds, causing their screen to shake.|
|Spike Thrower||8 arrows scatter in a circle around the player shot.|
- Entrance (Difficulty: 0/10)
- Walk up the stairs and step on the golden pressure plate to be teleported into the First Room. You will get Nausea III for 15 seconds.
- First Room (Difficulty: 0/10)
- Step on the golden pressure plate inside the 4 redstone ores to be teleported to the first challenge. This will close the dungeon.
- Second Room (Difficulty: 4/10)
- To start this room, click the button on the wall. The dispenser spawns roughly 1 zombie per second until done.
- The best way to do this room is by simply killing the zombies as they spawn, however if you’re not in a group, or do not have the supplies, hiding in the corner of the room will usually prevent many zombies from attacking you.
- Once the zombies are done spawning, a gold block will spawn next to the spawner. Step on it to be teleported to the next room.
- Third Room (Difficulty: 6/10)
- This wave is similar to the last room, except roughly 3 zombies will spawn per second
- To start the wave, press the button on the wall depression.
- This room is difficult even with a group, so it is best to hide. If a person happens to be attacked, help kill the zombies then shift and hide again.
- A gold block will appear near the bookcases once the wave is done. Step on it to be teleported to the fourth room.
- Fourth Room (Difficulty: 9/10)
- This room contains three dispensers. The middle spawns only Pigmen, and the sides spawn only zombies
- Zombies spawn every 2 or so seconds, and Pigmen every 4.
- It is best to have people get to the elevated walls in this room and shoot the pigmen, trying their best not to have zombies see them. Alternatively, you could kill everything as it spawns, however you will need a lot of supplies to do so.
- Similar to the last rooms, you will know the room is done when it stops spawning zombies and a gold block appears to teleport you.
- Fifth Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- On the western statue will be a stone button. Press it to start the wave.
- Two dispensers will spawn zombies, while two will spawn Pigmen. This happens roughly every 5 seconds.
- A good way to do this room is to shift in a corner, or have one person run around and get the zombies attention while people kill them off slowly.
- Once the zombies stop spawning, a gold block will spawn under one of the statues. Stepping on it will teleport you to the loot room.
- Loot Room (Difficulty: 0/10)
- Collect your loot and press the button to exit.
- Congratulations, you beat Mantle!
- Be careful when getting here, as zombie spawners are located on the mountains next to the tower.
- Bring good swords (Smite IV and V) and good durability armor, or you will die quickly!
- Grenades and splash potions are a good way to clean the zombies and survive.
- As of August 15th, you can no longer use cobwebs in this dungeon, meaning it must be done using the strategies explained above.
- As of the Pre-Origins Update, you can no longer grapple, and all the safe spots have been blocked off, meaning you have to do the entire dungeon legit.
- The tower itself bears a striking resemblance to the tower of Orthanc from the Lord of the Rings series.
- The top of the tower used to spawn two Giants.