Exolesco is a great town for food, bandages, and potions. This structure is made up of one big tree stump with little huts built onto the flat surface. Though this place is festering with giant mushrooms and zombies, a spawn-gear (or otherwise) wood sword will do until you can find something better in the military chests. This location is home to the Exolesco Tunnels, which is located under the tower, with its entrance inside the tower.
|Area Type:||Swamp Tree Town|
|Number of Buildings:||15|
|Number of Chests:||19|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- Huts (14)
- 7 civ_uncommon
- 7 food_uncommon
- Purple and Pink Mushroom
- 1 mil_rare
- Yellow and Orange Mushroom
- 1 mil_uncommon
- Blue and Light Blue Mushroom
- 1 mil_uncommon
- 2 pots_uncommon
- The middle tower is easy to parkour onto from the purple mushroom allowing a great logout spot or safety from bandits and zombies.
- Be careful when climbing the central tower, gaps in the staircase could lead to fatal falls. However, these are pretty easy to avoid. Zombies falling from the top may knock you off, though.
- Beware of the soul sand all around the town: it can slow escapes. However, it also slows zombies, making combat feasible.
- The crafting tables are located inside the tower on the ground floor.
- This area is good for groups to camp at, because of the relative safety, medium spawn rate of zombies, and abundance of food.
- It is possible to camp in the trees surrounding Exolesco if you need a break from the zombie hordes to recover. However, not all of these are zombie-proof, and they can catch up to you, though it may take a while.
- There are Lore Blocks here describing events related with the creation of the Exolesco Tunnels.
- There's a rather deep hole blocked by leaves next to a tree southeast from here. It is part of the Exolesco Raid.
- The word Exolesco is Latin for "Decay", according to the original creator. This is related to the amount of giant mushrooms infesting the village and the state it is in.
- This was a build submission done by ForeverGinger on Shotbow (Link). The inside of the tower and the western house, along other small changes, were made for the Pre-Origins Updated, to include its dungeon, Exolesco Tunnels.
- For both Halloween 2017 and 2018, this location was changed: The town was invaded by giant pumpkins scattered throughout, the giant brown mushrooms in the area were turned to giant red mushrooms and the inside of the Tower had floating redstone torches (similar to Heartless Mansion) and some green stained glass surrounding the top of the Tower from outside. Most of the oak wood was also turned into spruce.
- There are several Lore Books inside the tower and in the dungeon:
Actions - Perch
Cave Travel - Perch
Rumors - Perch
Final Regrets - Perch
I should have been more open to the town with my work...
This war has ruined us all, and it's all my fault...
These caverns shouldn't have ever been touched again...
Caverns - Perch
Behemoth - Perch
Visible part of Exolesco Raid