Crowmure Farm is a small farm West from Crowmure. It contains a few food chests and tool chests, which can be quite useful around this area. You'll see a lot of bandits here coming from Crowmure itself, as there is a gravel path that leads to here.
|Area Type:||Forest Farm|
|Number of Buildings:||2|
|Number of Chests:||7|
|Risk of Bandits:||High|
- 2 food_uncommon
- 1 food_rare
- 3 food_uncommon
- 1 civ_tool
- If you see any bandits, you should run west away from Crowmure as the bandits most likely have friends that will cut you off.
- Getting buttons here can be used at Sanctuary of Peace, to get potions.
- Many players gather buttons and food here before heading to Byesford Castle to the North.
- Since there are tool chests here, you can get a wooden hoe and acquire the wheat and melons from the farm.
- This used to be the only location in the northwest portion of the map that could spawn Giants. It was called Giant's Farm. It was changed to Crowmure Farm on February 25th, 2018, due to balancing issues and how easy it was to kill Giants by getting them stuck on trees.