Sanctuary of Peace
Sanctuary of Peace is a large cathedral in the northwest just south of Crowmure. High-tier potion loot, civilian chests, and passable military loot can be found here. The cathedral is surrounded by a large graveyard. Players can use a button to access the crypt, where a bulk of the potion loot is located. There are 3 entrances to this location, one to the north, west, and south.
Sanctuary of Peace is the best potion refill in the west, but this means bandits frequent this area often. The 2 pot_uncommons are easy to loot, while parkourists able to accomplish an inventory trick can complete the 3-up-1 filled parkour to the top, where a very high-quality pot_rare and mil_mythic await. The crypt, which requires a button placed on a chiseled stone block, has 2 pot_rares and a pot_uncommon, making it a great place to get potions.
|Number of Buildings:||4|
|Number of Chests:||13|
|Risk of Bandits:||High|
- Ground Floor
- 1 civ_uncommon
- 3 pot_uncommon
- First Floor
- 2 civ_uncommon
- 1 pot_rare
- 1 mil_mythic
- Ground Floor
- Crypt of Agadeem
- 2 mil_rare
- Tomod's Crypt
- 1 mil_rare
- 1 pot_common (Button Required)
- 2 pot_rare (Button Required)
- The nearest source of water is Crowmure.
- Many graves can be found in this location. This makes loot such as buttons or cobwebs accessible here, but keep in mind the terrain can make dug-up items difficult to recover.
- This is one of the few places with health potions in the northwest of the map, the other being Lazerville.
- There's parkour in the form of floating blocks in the sanctuary, going all the way to the top to the belfry. Going to the first floor will grant access to two civilian chests.
- There is a grapple shroud surrounding most of the church, which prevents reaching the pot_rare at the top.
- Failing the parkour is fatal. It is recommended to bring Feather Falling boots from Floating Islands or get a button and use it on the crypt.
- There is a slime block on the table in the center of the ground floor, covered by grey carpets, that can be used to prevent fall damage.
- There are tool_uncommon chests in Crowmure - It is recommended to go there to get buttons then come back here and use them to access the crypt.
- The crypt goes a long way down. Make sure no one's around as to avoid getting cornered down in the crypt.
- Logging out and server hopping in the crypt in order to re-loot the potion chests is not a good idea - the crypt is so small that none of the chests will respawn.
- In order to obtain the military loot found within the crypt of Agadeem, press the button on the chiseled stone block on the sarcophagus. Inside, there will be two mil_rares.
- Zombies don't spawn in the crypt very often, but be careful nonetheless.
- Be careful AFKing in the crypt as players who show up usually come with buttons for the crypt as well.
- The name of both crypts (Crypt of Agadeem and Tormod's Crypt) are a reference to Magic: The Gathering.
- The head of the builder of this location, Tannatron, can be found inside the crypt under some quartz blocks.
- The head of another staff member, Marine_PvP, was placed on top of some vines. The head is turned towards the pot_uncommon chest. During the Halloween build, the head was harder to see, placed high on a shelf with a sign next to it that said, "Enjoy Pot Rares <3". The sign was removed during the Re-Code Update. The heads were later removed.
- Sanctuary of Peace and Fort Erie are the only two locations to have both mil_rares and mil_mythics, but no mil_epics.
- Many graves devoted to players that had signs from the original Sanctuary of Peace build are placed here. A grave to the builder Tannatron can also be found here. Another grave labeled "RIP My Hopes and Dreams" is also placed in the graveyard.
- A grave labeled "Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself" can be found here.
- This location was removed after Halloween was over along with Zerbia Depths in 2018, and was reverted back to its old build following the end of Halloween. It was added again during the Re-Code Update.
- The old version was a build submitted by eeveerulz55 on Reddit.
- The old build was much smaller and the graveyard was located right next to the church, to the north, instead of it surrounding the building.
- The zombie figure depicted on the wall of the old crypt was replaced with what seems to be a splash potion.