From Shotbow Wiki
|Number of Chests:||12?|
|Dungeon Type:||Puzzle Dungeon|
|Zombie Content:||Very High - Zombie and Zombie Pigmen Spawners|
|Parkour Content:||Very High|
- 1 Loot Chests
- 2 Legendary Items
- 3 Video Walkthrough
- 4 Text Walkthrough
- 4.1 Entrance (Difficulty: 2/10)
- 4.2 Parkour Cavern (Difficulty: 8/10)
- 4.3 Camp Chime Ruin (Difficulty: 6/10)
- 4.4 Submerged Wave Room (Difficulty: 6/10)
- 4.5 Pigman Stalagmite Parkour (Difficulty: 3/10)
- 4.6 Ice Lake Wave Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- 4.7 Pigman Maze Cavern (Difficulty: 8/10)
- 4.8 Loot Room (Difficulty: 1/10):
- 5 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- 6 Trivia
- Loot Room
- 12 dungeon_out
|Phantom Blade||When you hit a player you are pulled toward them.|
- A full guide for the dungeon can be found here:Link
Entrance (Difficulty: 2/10)
- Swim underwater until you find an opening above you. Swim through the opening to enter the next room.
- There is a second opening that goes deeper into the cave. There is nothing inside this cave, so make sure you don't enter it or you will most likely drown.
Parkour Cavern (Difficulty: 8/10)
- Once you enter the room you can start the parkour on the east side of the room.
- Parkour your way up the room until you get near the top; there will be an opening on the southern wall.
- Enter this opening and you will see a cobblestone stalactite hanging from the ceiling. When shot with an arrow, the stalactite will fall and a stream of water will descend. Swim down this stream to progress into the next room.
- If you don't have a bow, you can alternatively drop into a small stream of water at the bottom, however this drop is fatal if failed.
Camp Chime Ruin (Difficulty: 6/10)
- You enter this room by swimming down the water seen from the parkour cave.
- There are two buildings buried in stone and gravel. Enter the southern building and head up the ladder, then parkour across to the Northern building and head up the ladder. Then turn to the east and head across the ice.
- Parkour across the wall until you get to the eastern wall. Jump around the block on the east wall and then jump onto a staircase south of where you currently are. Then from the lower half of the staircase, jump to the staircase facing West, then head to the button on the southern wall.
- Pressing the button will start a timed glowstone parkour. Anticipate each jump in time with the parkour until you reach the Southern building's top floor. (Note: When the next glowstone block appears the one before it will immediately disappear, so there will never be two glowstone blocks at the same time).
- Press the button on the southern wall from this tower and a ladder will appear, which works as a checkpoint for the next section.
- From the top of the southern building, jump on the western stalagmites and continue until you reach a small crevice in the Northern wall.
- Upon pressing the button all players within 3 blocks of the button will be teleported into the next room. Make sure your team has made it to this point before entering the next room.
Submerged Wave Room (Difficulty: 6/10)
- There will be a button on the wall. When you press it a zombie pigman will spawn in the middle of the room.
- When you kill it, around 10 zombies will spawn and the room will fill with water. Killing them will drain the water from the room and another zombie pigman will spawn.
- Once the room is clear of zombies there will be a stream of water towards the middle of the room. Swim up it to enter the next part of the dungeon.
Pigman Stalagmite Parkour (Difficulty: 3/10)
- Once you enter the room sprint through the tunnel until you get to an easy stone fence parkour challenge.
- Zombie pigmen will spawn below you as you parkour.
- Once you finish the parkour press the button with your team present to enter the next room.
Ice Lake Wave Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- There will already be mobs in the ice when you are first teleported in, kill as many as you can and then press the stone button to thaw the ice and then kill the rest.
- After all the enemies are killed, the water will refreeze and the waves will start.
- Zombies and zombie pigmen will be frozen in the lake. After about 15 seconds, the ice will melt and they will be able to attack you.
- It is advised to use a bow to kill all of the pigman first, to reduce their explosion damage and avoid fighting them after the ice melts.
- Once all the pigman have been slain, it is recommended to grenade the remaining zombies before the ice thaws, to prevent getting swarmed.
- Once you kill all the zombies the lake will freeze again and more zombies and zombie pigmen will spawn.
- After completing five waves a stream of water will open. Swim up the stream to enter the final challenge.
Pigman Maze Cavern (Difficulty: 8/10)
- Multiple zombie pigmen will be waiting for you within the room. There are many zombie pigmen spawners lining the floors and walls of the room.
- Follow the path lit up by the glowstone blocks while avoiding zombie pigmen until you make it to a blocked off wall with a button beside it.
- Press the button to be teleported to the loot room.
Loot Room (Difficulty: 1/10):
- There will likely be zombies inside the loot room.
- Kill all the zombies and collect your reward.
- There is a crafting table in the southern building of the Camp Chime ruins.
- There are multiple difficult jumps in the parkour cave, including a 3-by-1 block jump around a block with a block above your head. You will likely fail on this jump a lot, so bring lots of food, potions and a pair of Feather Falling boots if you are not confident with your abilities. Some form of speed would also greatly help.
- The water in the submerged wave room requires you to kill around 10 zombies before an air pocket opens, meaning you will drown if you take too long to kill the zombies. A Respiration helmet will prevent you from drowning and give you more time to kill the zombies.
- Using Depth Striders allows you to have more control when dealing with the zombies and zombie pigmen in the submerged wave room.
- The pigman maze cavern contains multiple zombie pigmen spawners and you may find yourself dealing with up to 15 zombie pigmen upon entering. Make sure you bring lots of splash potions and speed to minimize damage taken.
- The directions for the maze are: Right, Right (Drop down), Left, and then continue straight until you find the button.
- The ruins of the MineZ 2 location Camp Chime can be found here, as implied by the name of the dungeon.
- This location became accessible with the 1/07/2018 map update along with multiple other Pre-Origins related events.
- Chime Caverns has been removed from the map indefinitely.