The Water Spire is one of the four elemental spires that can be found in MineZ, making it a location of major relevance in the MineZ Lore. It is a tall structure near Outpost Adera containing ice parkour which must be completed in order to obtain its unique loot at the top.
Water Spire is somewhat out of the way, located in the northeast part of the map. While it is close to the town of Crowmure, bandits seldom come here, and any players here will likely be alone. The Spire itself has four high tier military chests on the first floor, in the rings. Inside is where the Pluvia Seal can be dropped, obtained from Paluster Shrine. In the main room is a lengthy ice parkour, which leads to the top floor.
The ice parkour is relatively easy, though the ice can make jumps harder than expected. While there's water near the bottom, it's very likely to die from a fall up top, so players should exercise caution. At the top of the Spire are 2 military chests and 4 special water spire chests, which are the only chests on the map that can spawn depth strider leggings, which gives players a huge advantage in water. These leggings spawn at a low durability, but due to how close Lazerville is, players can fight the Rampaging Golem there and repair their depths. Farming the top of water spire is extremely difficult however, and to maximize efficiency players will need to jump down from the top and redo the ice parkour once the chests have respawned.
|Location Message:||The Seal of Pluvia, the God of Water|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||10|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
|Fire Spire Chests||✘
|Water Spire Chests||4|
|Earth Spire Chests||✘
|Wind Spire Chests||✘
- Lower ring
- 4 mil_epic
- Top of main parkour
- 2 spire_water
- 2 mil_epic
- Very top of parkour
- 2 spire_water
- The Origins Cutscene Past Water Spire can be accessed via the blue particles in the centre of the bottom floor. This cutscene can only be accessed if a player has a seal from completing Paluster Shrine.
- Getting the spire chests requires ice parkour. Though it can be nerve-racking, falling at full health is not fatal until the highest section of the parkour.
- Bring plenty of potions, as there is very little water to break the fall when doing the parkour.
- Zombies that generally spawn on the spire spawn towards the top on the outside ridge, making most zombies harmless unless alerted.
- The chests cannot be farmed at the top, requiring parkour everytime the chests are to be looted.
- To get to the highest 2 water spire chests, the player can simply swim up the water and narrowly be able to open the chests.
- The build for Water Spire was originally a build in MineZ 2 called Pluvia's Spire.
- The lore block is located at the top of the spire parkour at (-2646, 111, -3216).
|Held in a permanent stasis at the top of this spire rests the God of Water, Pluvia.|
In his life, Pluvia kept to himself, deep within the ocean, choosing to ignore the matters of this realm, preferring to become lost in his own knowledge and wisdom.
Here in this dried basin sits the structure, crafted so carefully by those old hands, to deny to this god the very element he oversaw. It is ironic that as he denied water to the communities of Al Hasa and Camp Kharj, he too was denied his vital element.
Now this spire sits as a frigid reminder of his selfishness.
MineZː Our Story - Episode 4
|Whisperers in the dark, hushed voices in cornersː They spoke of an option - one that would free us and preserve our way of life.|
In Grimdale a council of the most powerful was held and the schematics for our salvation were revealed. Four large towers were to be erected; each meant to contain one of the elemental gods - like their actions against Hestril. The magic that was to control it - deep and primal. There was no other choice.
We grovelled at the gods' feet, promising to create monuments so grand and so vast that it would mirror the marvel of Axis Mundi - one for each of them.
With bated breath we watched everyday as those spires stretched higher into the sky, until at last they were complete. The greatest work a united human effort had constructed.
Foolishly, we sought peace. Our olive branch was met with a fireball that decimated the eastern city of Joh Nee A.
And so the spires were activated. The elemental gods were wrenched from their high seats in the heavens down to earth and contained in these orbs. Inside they would be placed in a meditative state to think on their transgressions - a fitting punishment for their actions.
At last, we were free.