Jungle Sanctuary was a small, underground tomb located in the Jungle west from Treetops Shelter. It contains fairly low amount of loot and zombie spawnrate. The loot and water supply is located inside the tomb. This location is very easy to miss due to the density of the foliage. It has been removed as of May 9, 2020, when the Origins Update was released.
|Location Message:||Jungle Tomb|
|Number of Buildings:||1 (room)|
|Zombie Threat:||Very Low|
|Number of Chests:||4|
|Risk of Bandits:||Very Low|
- Not much to do here. Loot and leave.
- The loot is fairly high tier.
- Zombies spawn inside the tomb.
- Staying here extended periods of time is not recommended, as zombies and pigmen that will spawn are very difficult to deal with due to the terrain.
- The interior part of the sanctuary is very similar to the design of the Overgrown Parkour room at Wizard Tower.
- This location was built sometime after the Pre-Origins update to the Wizard Tower.[[Category:MineZ Removed Locations]