From Shotbow Wiki
Flower Cave is a dungeon located near Gnome Island. It is required to find 29 Oxeye Daisies around the map to access the entrance, but only a few reveal the code.
|Number of Chests:||???|
|Other Requirements:||Button, sacrifice|
- Place your button. Press it and a hole nearby will open. Jump down. You will fall in some water.
The Code (0/10)
- In front you there will be a button panel. Put in the code you got from the oxeye daisies. A hole will open in some water nearby. Jump down. You will fall in some water.
Flower Cave (0/10)
- Walk north. You will find a room with a white tulip.
Pink Tulip (0/10)
- Kill someone on top of the white tulip. It will turn red. Drop some bonemeal on it. You are now trapped.
- This "dungeon" and the oxeye daisies were collectively called Flower Quest. It was removed due to how cryptic, confusing and time-consuming it was. It was also never finished, with most clues leading to dead ends.
- Some locations still remain from the quest, such as Birch Tree.