From Shotbow Wiki
Concord is a large cavern inside the Swamp Cave System. As the name may suggest, there are giant grapes hanging from vines that extend across the location.
The primary way of traversing this location is by walking across the many vines seen throughout. The loot is located on the brown platforms seen across the cavern.
|Location Message:||Sweet Secret of the Swamp|
|Number of Buildings:||None|
|Number of Chests:||12|
|Risk of Bandits:||Low|
- Upper Section
- 4 tool_uncommon
- 6 mil_epic
- Lower Section
- 2 mil_epic
- In case of falling down to the lower section, there is a waterfall on the north-western side which will bring the player up to the entrance.
- Although zombie spawns are low here, players should be careful as it is easy to get knocked off of vines or other platforms.
- This location is a decent place to find iron gear and tools.
- However, many players instead skip straight to locations such as Quarry or Outpost Adera as this location is rather out of the way and may not be worth the journey.
- If in need of food, some can be found at Manzana.
- There are many of what appear to be grapes hanging from the ceiling throughout the town.
- This is referenced by the barrels of 'Concord Wine' found at places such as Knoxmoor and Ponsot Cottage.
- The name of the town may also be a reference to Concord grapes.