Zerbia is a large town built on top of a tree in the ocean between the northern jungle and the gravel near Dragon's Pass. To reach the upper part of the location or town you must go to the marketplace right above the port and find some piston elevators that'll boost you to the top. There are a lot of blocks and crates here, creating a very dense atmosphere that slightly fades away the further up you go.
|Location Message:||The Wayfarer's Cove|
|Number of Buildings:||14|
|Zombie Threat:||High - Zombie and Zombie Pigmen Spawners|
|Number of Chests:||62|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- A pile of crafting benches is located at the base of the town at (2516, 67, -3488).
- The melons are located on the south-east dock at (2548, 68, -3440).
- The lowest brewing stand in the town is located in the Grumpy Goose Tavern at (2500, 78, -3480).
- The Tier 5 Dungeon Zerbia Depths can be entered via the lighthouse at the very top of the town.
- By throwing a fish into the fountain by the info-board, nearby players will gain Water Breathing for roughly 3 minutes. This allows them to navigate the first room of the dungeon without drowning.
- There's a piston crate in the marketplace to the east, next to a crane. Click the stone buttons on the box to launch yourself onto the roof of the house next to you. Here look for some ladders to get on the spiral stairway. Using this method you do not take fall damage.
- In order to enter the secret prison containing the best loot in the town, you need to stand next to the crate made of acacia planks and move forward while facing it. Beware of pigmen while insideǃ
- If you get locked in, you can press the stone button on the wall to leave.
- Players who are equipped with a grapple can navigate the high branches with relative ease, but be careful as you may end up dying of fall damage while attempting to do so.
- The piston crates around the town also function as piston elevators. Use them to escape sticky situations.
- Water cannot be found at the top of the town as an infinite resource.
- The brewing stands can be found on almost all sections of the location, including the prison cells.
- For a quick escape, you can jump down into the water.
- Baby zombie pigmen can be especially deadly here due to their ability to launch players to their doom by fall damage. Because of the confusing passageways and tight spaces, there is the very real possibility of a pigman ambush.
- The amount of ladders and different sections can be useful to avoid zombies and even players.
- Due to the high density of blocks here, you can easily hide from other players by crouching.
- This town seems to worship Pluvia, the God of Water, as indicated by the sign near the fountain that reads "May Pluvia Grant Us Safety Against These Rough Seas".
- When Zerbia Depths wasn't yet released, there were signs reading "DON'T OPEN DEAD INSIDE" in front of the entrance at the lighthouse. They were a reference to The Walking Dead.
- Zerbia is the second non-dungeon location to use piston elevators as a mechanic to advance to other parts of the location. The first being Kauri, which is also a giant tree.
- The Zerbia Info-Board has four informative signs on itː
- One of the signs reads "Kilroy Was Here". This is a reference to a graffiti that popped up all over Europe during World War II.
- Another sign reads "Beware Of New Reported Air-Borne Illness", obviously referencing the zombie infection.
- The other two signs read "Days Since Last Accidentː 5" and "Weather Todayː CLEAR SKIES".
- The majority of signs located within the prison were gifted to the first group of players to ever complete Zerbia Depths as part of an official competition.