Difference between revisions of "Yawpton"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 19:42, 27 October 2020
Yawpton lies on the threshold between the sandy beaches of the south and the taiga of the midlands. Players commonly use this town to gear up on the treacherous path to Logging Camp, which can be reached by following the stone markers north of Yawpton.
|Number of Buildings:||6|
|Number of Chests:||25|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- The crafting bench is located Sepheris' Yawpton Blacksmith at (-1243, 68, -525).
- The melons are located within the walls of Yawpton Barracks at (-1306, 68, -507).
- The brewing stand is located on the top floor of the Watch Tower at (-1274, 82, -508).
- Yawpton is mainly a southern military outpost, spawning studded leather armor and stone weapons.
- The large number of military chests attracts some bandits and server hoppers, therefore it is advised to be careful. It is also a meeting place for fellow bandits to head further north.
- The second floor of the Watch Tower has a stone pressure plate. When activated it triggers a dispenser that either shoots a Splash Harming II, a Splash Healing I, a Lingering Healing I or a zombie.
- If you need food, you can head north to Logging Camp or Whitehaven.
- You will often find that the cake has been eaten or the melons have been harvested by other players when visiting here.
- This location used to be one of the best towns for sugar in the entire game before mil_uncommon sugar drop rates were nerfed.
- The lore block is located on the third floor of the Officer's Quarters at (-1269, 77, -538).
|When Grimdale called for aid during the initial outbreak, Yawpton answered thee call, sending most of their elite forces south to reinforce the walls of their capital.|