From Shotbow Wiki
Worthington is a tightly-packed walled town located in the south-east forest. The town can be split into four quartersː a market, a barracks, a housing district and a mansion.
|Number of Buildings:||8|
|Number of Chests:||19|
|Risk of Bandits:||Low|
- There is a water source located in one of the market stalls at (3741, 69, -283).
- Crafting tables are located at (3753, 70, -266), (3723, 71, -294), and (3738, 70, -246).
- A single grave can be found on the southwest side of the armory between the building and the outer wall.
- Zombies spawn very close to the town and can be dangerous for newly spawned players.
- Going here with leather armor will typically be fine. Though many zombies spawn here you can get studded leather and chain armor relatively quickly to defend yourself.
- Aeternalis Cathedral is a relatively close source of potions should you need them.
- Bandits may appear here from time to time, but it is unlikely due to the town's proximity to the eastern edge of the map. Keep your eyes open just in case.
- There's more than one way to parkour in and around the guard tower: climb on top of the market stands east of the tower or make your way to the house rooftops to enter from the west.
- The two mil_rares can be accessed via using a button on one of the iron doors of the Armory of the King.
- The town appears to be devoted to the King of Cole Castle as signs on the armory read "Armory of the King", "DO NOT ENTER!".