The Wind Spire is one of the four elemental spires that can be found in MineZ, thus it is a location of major relevance in the MineZ Lore. This spire is also known as the Underground Spire and is a great location to get iron armor that isn't frequented by players.
|Location Message:||The Seal of Simoon, the God of Wind|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Zombie Threat:||Very High - Zombie & Zombie Pigman Spawners|
|Number of Chests:||13|
|Risk of Bandits:||Low|
|Fire Spire Chests||✘|
|Water Spire Chests||✘|
|Earth Spire Chests||✘|
|Wind Spire Chests||4|
- The Origins Cutscene Past Wind Spire can be accessed via the purple particles near the Simoon symbol. This cutscene can only be accessed if a player has a Simoon's Seal.
- There are pigmen spawners at the lowest depths of the Spire where the wind_spire chests spawn, marked by wither skeleton skulls on the ground. Make sure you loot these chests quicklyǃ
- Many zombie spawners can be found throughout the ruins, typically marked by skeleton skulls.. Be wary as they might become a problem if you plan to farm the spire chests.
- You do not need to pass through this location to get to Krubera or Aurora thanks to the alternative cave path.
- This location is a great place to farm for pristine chain and even iron armor, but can be difficult to farm due to its lack of potions or food. Normally you can get iron here without having to obtain more potions from Aurora provided you bring enough, but you will occasionally need to make a quick stop at Riftus to stock up on food.
- Because Wind Spire is instanced, you can disconnect after looting all the chests to get teleported back to the Wind Spire entrance.
- This also means you can identify whether another player is inside the location by checking if the message "Creating Local Instance, Please Wait..." doesn't pop up when entering.
- If you fall into the fog at the bottom of Wind Spire you will be teleported into the void and all your items will be unavoidably lost.
- Wind Spire is the only non-dungeon location on the map to have its own instance. This is because the location's depth would result in most of the build being cut off at y-level 0.
- The lore block is located in the ruins of Wind Spire at (-62, 99, 21).
|Held in permanent stasis in this encased, earthen spire rests the God of Wind, Simoon.|
Simoon was known for being a trickster, his wind flowing freely throughout the world, filling our sails and giving power to our towns. Simoon was once worshipped in the forgotten temple of air, Anemos Sanctum.
MineZː Our Story - Episode 4
|Whisperers in the dark, hushed voices in cornersː They spoke of an option - one that would free us and preserve our way of life.|
In Grimdale a council of the most powerful was held and the schematics for our salvation were revealed. Four large towers were to be erected; each meant to contain one of the elemental gods - like their actions against Hestril. The magic that was to control it - deep and primal. There was no other choice.
We grovelled at the gods' feet, promising to create monuments so grand and so vast that it would mirror the marvel of Axis Mundi - one for each of them.
With bated breath we watched everyday as those spires stretched higher into the sky, until at last they were complete. The greatest work a united human effort had constructed.
Foolishly, we sought peace. Our olive branch was met with a fireball that decimated the eastern city of Joh Nee A.
And so the spires were activated. The elemental gods were wrenched from their high seats in the heavens down to earth and contained in these orbs. Inside they would be placed in a meditative state to think on their transgressions - a fitting punishment for their actions.
At last, we were free.