Difference between revisions of "Water Spire"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
|Line 36:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 19:41, 27 October 2020
The Water Spire is one of the four elemental spires that can be found in MineZ, thus it is a location of major relevance in the MineZ Lore. It is a tall structure near Outpost Adera containing ice parkour which you must complete in order to obtain its unique loot at the top.
|Location Message:||The Seal of Pluvia, the God of Water|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||10|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
|Fire Spire Chests||✘|
|Water Spire Chests||6|
|Earth Spire Chests||✘|
|Wind Spire Chests||✘|
- The Origins Cutscene Past Water Spire can be accessed via the blue particles in the centre of the bottom floor. This cutscene can only be accessed if a player has a Paluster Shrine.
- Getting the spire chests requires you to complete ice parkour. Though it can be nerve-racking, falling at full health will not kill you until you get to the highest section of the parkour.
- It is not advised to stay here for too long as other players may come for the Depth Striders that spawn here.
- It is very likely that server hoppers that log in here already have the enchanted leggings. They'll have a huge advantage over you in the water.
- Bring plenty of potions, as there is very little water to break your fall when doing the parkour.
- Zombies that generally spawn on the spire spawn towards the top on the outside ridge, making most zombies harmless unless you attract their attention.
- The build for Water Spire was originally a build in MineZ 2 called Pluvia's Spire.
- The lore block is located at the top of the spire parkour at (-2646, 111, -3216).
|Held in a permanent stasis at the top of this spire rests the God of Water, Pluvia.|
In his life, Pluvia kept to himself, deep within the ocean, choosing to ignore the matters of this realm, preferring to become lost in his own knowledge and wisdom.
MineZː Our Story - Episode 4
|Whisperers in the dark, hushed voices in cornersː They spoke of an option - one that would free us and preserve our way of life.|
In Grimdale a council of the most powerful was held and the schematics for our salvation were revealed. Four large towers were to be erected; each meant to contain one of the elemental gods - like their actions against Hestril. The magic that was to control it - deep and primal. There was no other choice.
We grovelled at the gods' feet, promising to create monuments so grand and so vast that it would mirror the marvel of Axis Mundi - one for each of them.
With bated breath we watched everyday as those spires stretched higher into the sky, until at last they were complete. The greatest work a united human effort had constructed.
Foolishly, we sought peace. Our olive branch was met with a fireball that decimated the eastern city of Joh Nee A.
And so the spires were activated. The elemental gods were wrenched from their high seats in the heavens down to earth and contained in these orbs. Inside they would be placed in a meditative state to think on their transgressions - a fitting punishment for their actions.
At last, we were free.