From Shotbow Wiki
Revision as of 06:25, 24 April 2022 by Jarool (Added new frenzy ability statuses + removed damage taken.)
You are the Sword.
You do +1 damage with any melee weapon and an additional +1 when you go into a Frenzy.
Use Frenzy to run into battle and heal yourself.
Unlock: Reach Silver-I Rank (2,000p)
- The Warrior will deal +1 additional damage, adding on to the +1 damage passive ability.
- The Warrior will gain Speed I.
- Every 4 seconds, the Warrior will heal 2 HP (), up to 6 HP total ().
- +1 () damage with any melee weapon.
- Another +1 () damage while in a frenzy.
- Instant healing every 4 seconds while in a frenzy.
- Use Speed to catch up to enemies, or engage.
- One of only 4 classes that spawn with a health potion.
- No advantages in ranged battle.
- The bonus melee damage is NOT true damage, and will be reduced by armor and such.
- Only gives you a melee advantage, while armor is completely vulnerable. Effective in the short run.
Tips & Tactics
- The bonus damage is not affected by Critical hits or Strength.
- Upgrade to an iron sword as fast as you can, since it will essentially do the damage of a diamond sword.
- Use the time in between battles to drink your instant health potion and be prepared for your next fight.
- Activate Frenzy when you really need to deal large amounts of damage (e.g. to heavily armored people).