Warped Ruins Dungeon
Warped Ruins is a difficult parkour dungeon near Arbreton. The parkour consists of moving platforms and appearing and disappearing parkour blocks.
|Number of Chests:||19|
|Dungeon Type:||Standard Dungeon|
|Parkour Content:||Unbelievably High|
|Other Requirements:||Bow and Arrows|
- Loot Room
- 9 dungeon_uncommon
- 4 dungeon_rare
- Secret room 1
- 3 dungeon_uncommon
- Secret room 2
- 2 dungeon_uncommon
- 1 dungeon_rare
|Night's Shadow||Has a 15% chance to give the user or the player hit Nausea IV for 8 seconds. This effect only works at night.|
- Parkour up the tower and then drop into the water.
First Room - Moving Platforms
- Press the button and parkour across the moving platforms to the other side.
- Don't try and make to the other side all in one go. Jump two platforms at a time.
- Watch out because some of the platforms don't move all the way to the walls.
Second Room - Appearing Parkour
- Press the button and jump to the other side by following the appearing parkour.
- You can grapple this room by doing half the parkour and standing on the window ledge to the left.
- Try watching the parkour a few times so you know exactly where to go before going.
Third Room - Button Room
- Press the stone button to begin the room. Hold crouch because you'll be teleported on the edge of a block.
- Push the button on the right there where there will be a chiseled stone block with a cobblestone wall and a torch.
- Next press the button closest to you.
- Get up onto the stair and jump over the void to the platform to the left wall. Once there, jump to the smaller platform and push the button closest to the wall.
- The next button will be on the platform below you towards the exit door. The button will be on the chiseled stone brick attached to the cobblestone wall and the redstone torch.
- Jump to the small floating platform and crouch around to the other side. Push the button.
- Walk down the small staircase and push the button that is hidden under the platform.
- Finally, jump to the exit with the gold pressure plate. Be careful, it's a tough jump.
Fourth Room - Boss Room
- The boss room is a bit difficult to explain but when you know what to do it's very straight forward.
- On each of the sides of the room, there is an opening in the wall. Your goal is to put an item on a golden pressure plate on the left side and right side (looking at it when you walk in).
- Once this is down you go to the opposite end than where you started and grab the loot.
- To start the room, hit the wooden button to your left.
- There are two rings of platforms each with their own cycle. The outer ring will move around to the right (counter clockwise) and the inner ring will move slightly slower clockwise. Each ring will make 3 full circles before coming to a stop.
- Hop on the inner platform when you can see there will be an intersection of the two rings. Next get on the middle ring and ride that around until it stops. If you've planned it correctly it will stop in front of the left or right door.
- Now use your bow to shoot the two wooden buttons that are above the door to the right and left. When you do this, a platform will appear in front of you. Jump to this and to the other side before the arrows despawn.
- Wait for the platform to disappear, then you can throw an item through a hole in the wall onto the golden pressure plate.
- You now have 5 minutes to put an item on the other plate before the item despawns.
- Push the wooden button on the left to restart the cycle and ride the platforms to the other side.
- Repeat the shooting of the buttons and but a second item on the wooden pressure plate.
- Again, push the wooden button and proceed to the exit door where a platform should now have appeared.
- It is recommended that you bring 3 or more water bottles if you have no attempted the dungeon before as there are no refills inside the dungeon.
- This dungeon can be done solo, but it's recommended to bring 2 people to make the boss room easier.
- The overall style of this dungeon is very similar to the one seen on Wizard Tower.
The original version of this dungeon used to far more different that the current one, on a similar way to Wizard Tower. These ruins were a simple group of rooms that changed upon each new visit to it and spawned both zombies and zombie pigmen when entered. A video about it can be watched here. The original version was added back to the game for April Fools 2018 and it's not changed at all.