From Shotbow Wiki
Virway Tower is a tower located in the wetlands east of Al Hasa. It contains essential loot and is a good spot to get a small refuel on potions and bandages when in the northeast.
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||3|
|Risk of Bandits:||Low|
- The chests here do not spawn very often. Thus, this location is better suited for topping up your inventory than fully stocking up on civilian loot and potions.
- Due to the scarcity of loot here and in the wetlands in general, bandits do not come here often.
- Players from Fort McHarlington occasionally travel here for emergency bandages, milk, and potions.
- This is the only place in the wetlands with civilian or potion loot.
- The name of this location is actually an acronym of the name of the builders who built it, Viraxy and Wayvernia.