From Shotbow Wiki
Tiny Dock is a small dock located southeast from Fort Saward.
|Number of Buildings:||ONE|
|Number of Chests:||Nope, but we love it anyway|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- (How in the world did the Travel Advisory/Warnings section get HERE?ǃ)
- Bandits will sometimes pass by this location when travelling to and from Hell Tree. Be prepared to fight or run from individuals or groups you may encounter.
- This is an excellent place to fight Scorchers that spawn in the volcanic biome as you can use the water to completely avoid fire damage.
- Pressing each of the plates or buttons on the spruce logs on the dock will make four small sailboats appear. They will stay until a server reboot.
- This location started getting attention and popularity around 2017. It was not really important in the early days of MineZ, mostly regarded as a small joke location.
- On April Fools 2018, the oak wood was changed to spruce wood and the tent was added once more. A new joke dungeon was added, and it was much shorter than the Halloween one. A well in-depth video walkthrough can be found here. The tent was kept until the Re-Code Update.
- There was a secret room located in the tiny tent. It could only be accessed by placing a button next to a trapdoor inside the tiny tent. Inside the room there were some pumpkins and a sign reading "There is no dungeon under the dock".
- It also became a meme location thanks to the attention the original Tiny Dock wiki page received.