The Tether is a pocket dimension that can only be accessed by using a Gate Stone at one of the Waygates located across the map. It consists of a short timed parkour course which you will need to complete in order to teleport to the waygate you selected before entering. If you fail the parkour challenge by falling into the void or running out of time you will be teleported to a random location on the map.
|Number of Buildings:||None|
|Number of Chests:||None|
|Risk of Bandits:||Very Low|
- Most jumps in the Tether are three block jumps. You can practice these in various dungeons across the map.
- If you fall into the void, try not to land on any solid blocks as you may end up dying of fall damage and losing all your stuff.
- Players can be damaged in this dimension. You can use this to your advantage by boosting teammates over difficult jumps, but be careful not to knock your teammates out of the Tetherǃ
- You have about 40 seconds to complete the course, meaning you can take your time on jumps which you find challenging.
- The Tether is randomly generated using command blocks, so be prepared for different jumps and challenges every time you attempt the parkourǃ
- The Tether is referenced in lore blocks at both Axis Mundi and Asindia Ruins.
- The Tether is currently the only location in the game where you need a Legendary Item to reach it.
- Depending on which region of the map you are teleporting to, the stained glass decorating the Tether will be a different color.
- The Tether's biome is registered as an End biome.