From Shotbow Wiki
Tenebris is located in a gravel canyon, east from Al Hasa and next to the waterfall near Zerbia. It's composed of a house suspended in the air, a small hut, and what appears to be an underground sacrificial room.
|Location Message:||Wasteland Outpost|
|Number of Buildings:||3|
|Zombie Threat:||Medium - Zombie Spawners|
|Number of Chests:||10|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- Suspended House
- 4 mil_rare
- 1 mil_epic
- Small Hut
- 1 mil_rare
- Underground Room
- 2 mil_rare
- 2 mil_epic
- You can easily camp all the chests of this location.
- There are no water supplies here. The nearest source of water is the sea to the east.
- The underground room contains the best military loot, but has zombie spawners too. Be sure to watch your back.
- The underground room also contains a pitfall that you cannot escape from. Be careful, as zombies could pull you in.
- If you're in need of food, you can go either to Gnome Island or Fort McHarlington to get some.
- Despite being close to Al Hasa, bandits do not visit as often as you'd expect, but still occasionally appear.
- It is possible to drop down into Tenebris on any side of the canyon without taking damage.
- Although the easiest way back up is the southern stairwell, it is possible (albeit slightly tricky) to climb back up.
- Tenebris translates to "Dark" in Latin. This makes sense, since the location itself has a dark and eerie feeling.