Swamp Cave System
The Swamp Cave System is a span of caverns under the MineZ world, in the swamp biome.
There are two known entrances into cave system:
- The main entrance is located in the Swamp Pit south of Boggy Den at X: -3085 | Z: -1630.
- Another entrance is located just west of Stillwater Motte at X: -2757 | Z: -1357.
- The caves can also be entered by logging out in or completing Sunken Mire.
There is also an exit located near Sunken Mire's exit at X: -3021 | Z: -1345.
Areas of Interest
There are two notable places in the Swamp Cave System, along with many other small structures and buildings:
- The swamp caves are vast and are easy to get lost in. Make sure you know where you're going before you venture off into them.
- Due to the two exits and less popularity in swamp locations, this is one of the safest ways to gather food and supplies.
- The Zombie spawn rate is considerably low but, it is very easy to die of starvation in the caves, so be sure to bring a decent amount of food.
- There are small pools of water throughout the swamp cave system that you can use to refill your water bottles.
- Watch for other players potentially inside/outside the Swamp Pit while entering or exiting.
- The swamp caves were added with the Origins update.