St. Roseluck Island
St. Roseluck Island is a tightly-packed island town in the ocean between Stonehenge and Afaya. It sports several buildings built around a large church. Traversing the clustered houses is made easier by their dilapidated state - Oftentimes one building's basement may connect to a room of another building.
There is plenty of food and civilian supplies with good potions to boot, making this location a good place to stock up for long journeys North.
In the bottom of the tower is the entrance to the St. Roseluck Crypt.
|Number of Buildings:||27|
|Number of Chests:||29|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- Great place to get basic armor, swords, food and health potions for starters before heading north, although bandits often visit or server hop on the island.
- A great place to take a break when going North.
- This island is usually devoid of people and a great place to find health potions and food.
- The old version of this location was submitted by RaineJ via Reddit. The build itself is inspired by Mont Saint Michel.
- This location was rebuilt along with the Spookfest 2021 update.
- It was initially revealed as a spooky location (dubbed St. Ghostluck Island), before the normal version of the rebuild.