You are the feet.
Use your permanent speed boost to maneuver around the battlefield, and your grapple to ascend to new heights and gain perspective on the battlefield!
Unlock: Reach Master-I Rank (50,000p) -OR- Purchase for 15,000 XP
The Scout starts off with a Grapple and a Golden sword.
Using your grapple: Simply cast and allow the hook to attach to a block, then reel in to launch yourself toward it. The higher the end of the hook is from you, the stronger the launch will be. When holding the grapple, all fall damage is halved.
The Grapple cannot be used while on fire, under the slowness effect or in your offhand.
After getting hit by an enemy, the Scout will be combat tagged, making them unable to Grapple for 5 seconds.
- Grapple allows extreme mobility, allowing the ability to make it from one side of the map to another very quickly.
- The hook is extremely powerful, and without proper knowledge of its forces and angles, can quickly lead you to a terrain-inflicted death.
- Being set on fire disables the grapple.
- Having the slowness effect disables the grapple.
- Being hit disables the grapple temporarily.
Tips & Tactics
- The Grapple can be attached to a block, then you can lower yourself/jump off an edge to cause the Grapple to launch you higher (commonly referred to as 'Bungee Jumping').
- While you're bungee jumping, you can slowly bungee jump towards the direction of some water to land safely.
- Throw your grapple straight in front of you while running to get an even bigger speed boost.
- You can grapple from the bottom of a block, on ladders, and from fences with proper timing.
- When fleeing pursuers, try placing your hook on the ground and running in the same direction without releasing it. When far away enough, you can release the hook whilst sprint jumping to be catapulted past your pursuer, confusing them and allowing you to head back towards your original destination.
- Always have a water bucket so you can extinguish yourself when set on fire as fire resistance does NOT stop your grapple from being disabled. You will almost never need to worry about slowness as most players won't be using slowness effects.
- Buy the Helmet of Extinguishment from the Boss Buff in order to negate fire and save yourself from needing a bucket of water.