Sacrificial Pit to the Fire God
The Sacrificial Pit to the Fire God was a structure built for worshiping the God/Goddess Agni. Some people called it "The Fire Shrine". It has been removed as of May 9, 2020, when the Origins Update was released.
|Number of Chests:||6?|
|Other Requirements:||2 Player Sacrifices|
- Upper level
- 2 mil_epic
- Sacrifice Room
- 4 dungeon_uncommon
- Beware of the lava rivers when climbing up & the occasional zombie near the bridge. Zombie Pigmen can also spawn in the hallways inside, be careful.
- The chance of bandits being here is low, but you may come across a group of bandits nearby.
- It is advisable that you get friends to sacrifice because you can properly trust them.
- Make sure to have food to get back, not a lot spawns in the places nearby.
- The Ghost Fleet is nearby.
- Even with high tier chests, the chest location requires two sacrifices, being that unless you did not arm them, it is not worth the travel.