From Shotbow Wiki
You are the flame.
A psychopath obsessed with fire, you are immune to the burning effects of fire and lava. With every hit you have a chance of setting your enemies on fire. Use Firestorm to watch nearby enemies burn!
Purchase for 20,000 XP
- The Pyro comes with a Stone Sword, a fire charge named Firestorm and a Potion of Instant Health I.
- When Firestorm is activated, it sets every enemy in a close range (5 blocks radius) around the user on fire for a few seconds, dealing 6 fire damage.
- It will also grant fire resistance to allies for 10 seconds and extinguish them if they are burning.
- It has a 40 second cooldown.
- You have a 37% chance of lighting your enemy on fire when you hit them with melee for 2 fire damage.
- All bows shoot fire arrows, whether they have the Flame enchantment or not.
- Immunity to all fire damage, even from weapons.
- High passive damage output and great flexibility with three ways to set enemies on fire.
- Fire is useful for confusing players in combat.
- Fire is weak and not as consistent as a Fire Aspect sword or a Flame bow.
- Damage output is completely nullified by a water bucket.
Tips & Tactics
- The immunity to fire may come in handy when faced with a Fire Aspect/Flame enchanted weapon and there's no water nearby.
- Fire can panic and cover the enemy's screen, giving you the upper hand.
- If you suspect someone is invisible, use Firestorm to reveal them.