Path of Light
The Path of Light is a mini-dungeon located underneath Agni Ignis. It is the second dungeon required to be completed to continue the journey to The Library of Axis Mundi. The next area to head to after this is in Overgrown Tomb.
|Number of Chests:||10|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 3|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘
|Path of the Eclipsed|
|Old Gnawed Bone||✘
|Eye of Darkness||✘
|Rod of Reclamation||✘
- 1 Dungeon Chest Loot
- 2 Loot Chests
- 3 Legendary Items
- 4 Text Walkthrough
- 5 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Lore
Dungeon Chest Loot
- Loot Room
- 10 Dungeon Tier 3
|Gate Stone||Causes five symbols to appear around a Waygate when thrown out of inventory nearby it. Jumping to one of the symbols and then into the gateway will teleport the player to The Tether. Becomes darker with each use and no longer works after 8 uses. Can be recharged at Asindia Ruins.|
- Drop the Dusk Fragment from Shrine of the Dusk onto the emerald block in the center of Agni Ignis to be teleported into the Pressure Plate Room.
Pressure Plate Room (Difficulty: 0/10)
- On each side of the room, there will be a pile of treasure. Hidden in each of these piles is a wooden pressure plate, drop an item on them both to open the door to the next room.
Wave Room (Difficulty: 4/10)
- At the entrance to this room, there is a button on the left side. This button activates the Wave Room which has 5 waves of Zombies and Zombie Pigmen. The dispensers rarely shoot Splash Potions of Harming and Splash Potions of Poison II.
- Wait until everyone is in the room, as the door will close upon pressing the button.
- Once all waves have been cleared, the door will open.
- The progress of the wave room can be checked by looking at how many of the redstone lamps are lit up in the ceiling.
Parkour Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- This room has timed parkour. Once the button is pressed, a glowstone block will move around the room marking out where the 3x3 platforms will appear.
- It is recommended to use a Potion of Swiftness II or a Sugar right before attempting the parkour. Falling here is fatal, so be careful.
- Once at the end of the room, step on the pressure plate to be teleported into The Hall of Light.
- If stuck in the wall in front of the pressure plate, have someone press the button at the beginning again.
The Hall of Light (Difficulty: 0/10)
- The visual representation of Hestril and a Lore Block sit at the other end of the room.
- Enter the room behind Hestril and step into the purple particles to have the Dusk Fragment returned, and to receive a Dawn Fragment and Gate Stone.
- Walk into the end portal to be teleported west of Agni Ignis.
- This location has no use unless coming here with a Dusk Fragment.
- The dusk fragment obtained from beating the dungeon cannot be re-used to beat Path of Light again.
- The cake in the Pressure Plate Room cannot be eaten.
- There is a Lore Block in the Hall of Light. It reads:
|Here in these hallowed halls, wreathed in light sits the physical representation of the creator, Hestril.|
Though forgotten by many, the mages of Agni Ignis have worked tirelessly to preserve Hestril’s work.
These halls remain the mages most well-kept secret and was considered to be the closest one could get to Hestril, as those that built it no longer knew where Hestril had been sealed.
When the fall of Agni Ignis was all but certain, a decision was made to seal these halls off from the rest of the world, saving them from assured destruction, lest Dentril’s final worshippers gained access to this sacred place.
Knowing that Dentril was sealed beneath the Shrine of the Dusk, and rationalizing that not even Dentril’s worshippers would gain access to the reliquary, the mages ironically placed the key to this hall there.