You are the soldier.
Mark enemies for death, encouraging focus fire from your team. Marked enemies take increased damage and glow, providing your team the ability to easily track them down.
Unlock: Reach Gold-I (20,000p) -OR- Purchase for 15,000 XP
The Mercenary spawns with a set of wooden tools, a chain helmet and a skull named 'Mark' You can use the mark while looking at an enemy to mark them. Marking an enemy will shoot a creeper firework into the sky to alert players a player has been marked. The marked player will have the glowing effect (can see them through walls) for 10 seconds. They will also take 1.3x more damage for 10 seconds. After losing the effects, they are immune to being marked for 10 seconds. The range of its ability is 20 blocks.
- Marks enemies, making them easier for your team to kill.
- Marking invisible players will make them show up.
- In some cases beeing able to mark players through blocks.
- The Mark of Death is not able to target vanished spies.
Tips & Tactics
- Marking an enemy and then immobilizing or corrupting them can seriously hinder them. Can make a swift death even swifter.
Outdated video Mercenary - English