Difference between revisions of "Legendary Items"
From Shotbow Wiki
ShayminPlays (talk | contribs)
ShayminPlays (talk | contribs)
|Line 66:||Line 66:|
|'''Passiveː''' Deals wooden sword damage. Has a 33% chance to give
|'''Passiveː''' Deals wooden sword damage. Has a 33% chance to give or the target player Weakness II for 3 seconds.
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Sunken Library|Sunken Library]]
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Sunken Library|Sunken Library]]
Revision as of 12:21, 12 July 2021
Legendary Items are a special form of MineZ loot that can be found at the end of most dungeons as a reward. All Legendaries have special effects when used in-game and are obtained from a specific dungeon.
- 1 Legendary Swords
- 2 Legendary Axes
- 3 Legendary Bows
- 4 Legendary Armor
- 5 Legendary Potions
- 6 Other Legendary Items
- 7 Anemos Sanctum Elite Legendaries
- 8 Desert Canyon Sanctuary Elite Legendaries
- 9 Frostbain Catacombs Elite Legendaries
- 10 Paluster Shrine Elite Legendaries
- 11 Shrine of the Dusk Elite Legendaries
- 12 Retired Legendary Items
- 13 Event Legendary Items
- 14 Trivia
|Corsair's Edge||Passiveː Deals 18% more damage to players holding a diamond sword.||Ghost Fleet|
|Endeavour||Passiveː Deals 60% more damage to players with more health than you.||St. Roseluck Crypt|
|Night's Shadow||Right Clickː Toggle "Wither Strike" for 25 seconds, causing the next attack to inflict Wither I for 5 seconds to the target player (60 second cooldown).||Saward Crypt|
|Flail||Passiveː Deals true damage to the target player scaling with your missing health, up to 2.5 hearts while at ≤4 hearts. Produces particles around you which change depending on the Flail's damage potential.||Aeternalis Crypt|
|Forsaken's Blade||Right Clickː Become immune to arrows for 5 seconds (Breaks after use).||Forsakens|
|Gamble||Right Click Chestː The Chest breaks, with a 60% chance to drop double the loot; or a 40% chance to explode, destroying its contents and dealing damage to nearby players (Costs 10 durability).||Red Demon Temple|
|Ipse's Folly||Right Clickː Take 5 hearts of damage; players in a six-block radius gain Regeneration II for 15 seconds, healing 6 hearts in total (Costs 10 durability).||Ghost Fleet|
|Lone Sword||Right Clickː Gain Regeneration I for 10 seconds, healing 2 hearts in total (Costs 10 durability, 60 second cooldown).||Maze of the Tenth|
|Muramasa||Left Clickː The target player loses 1 hunger bar (5 second cooldown).||Wizard Tower|
|Overkill||Right Clickː Activate for for 5 seconds, causing the next attack to deal true damage to the target player scaling with their missing health (Costs 50 durability). Gain Weakness II for a few seconds after a successful use.||Byesford Labs|
|Peace||Passiveː Deals wooden sword damage. Has a 33% chance to give you or the target player Weakness II for 3 seconds.||Sunken Library|
|Phantom Blade||Right Clickː Dash forward a few blocks (Costs 15 durability, 30 second cooldown).||Body Offload|
|Robber's Blade||Passiveː Deals no damage. Does not work on PvE. Does not work on players with no available items.
Left Clickː Steal a random item from the target player's inventory (Breaks after use). Cannot steal equipped armor, Soulbound items or Small Bags.
|Lost Thieves Guild|
|Vampyr||Passiveː You heal 0.2 hearts on-hit, increased to 0.35 hearts per hit while at ≤5 hearts.||Dark Mansion|
|Earth Shaker||Upon use, launches all players and zombies within 5 blocks into the air. Each use uses 50 durability. Deals two hearts of true damage on zombies when activated.||Crafting a Rusted Earth Shaker and a Chunk of Iron together.|
|Rusted Earth Shaker||Upon use, launches all zombies within 5 blocks into the air, and deals 2 hearts of true damage to them. Each use uses 50 durability.||Rampaging Golem|
|Binding Bow||Gives the player shot Slowness III for up to 7 seconds depending on the distance travelled, at the cost of 3 durability.||Anvalia Mines|
|Blunderbuss||Loads up to three grenades. When fired, deals knockback to the user and can deal up to 6 hearts of true damage.||Zerbia Depths|
|Heal Bow||Deals no damage but restores 3 hearts to the player shot, at the cost of 5 arrows.||Eclipsed Headquarters|
|Quiet||Plays a ghast sound upon shooting a player, which can be heard by everyone nearby.||Sunken Library|
|Rocksteady||Gives the player shot Resistance III and Slowness III for 5 seconds.||Byesford Labs|
|Shotbow||Shoots a volley of 7 arrows at full charge, at the cost of 1 durability and 1 arrow.||Mount Therum|
|Truth Bow||Gives the player shot Glowing I for 10 seconds and marks them for the duration at full charge, at the cost of 3 durability. Marked players take 15% more melee damage from players. The wielder is given slowness II for 10 seconds after shooting.||Aeternalis Crypt|
|Venom Bow||Shoot a player to mark them. Repeated shots on the same target will stack more marks. Stacks up to 8 marks, marks last 10 seconds. Left-click to detonate all applied marks, dealing .5 hearts per mark. Also deals power 1 bow damage at base damage.||Flooded Tunnels|
|Web Shot||Shoots a snowball that creates a bundle of webs upon impact for up to 5 seconds depending on the distance travelled at full charge, at the cost of 2 arrows.||Sunken Mire|
|Zombie Bow||Shoots a zombie egg at full charge, at the cost of one arrow. Zombie eggs have a chance to turn into a zombie upon contact with the ground.|
|Binding Helmet||Has a 20% chance to give the attacker Slowness I for 2 seconds when the wearer is hit. When activated, the helmet loses 2 durability.||Krubera Vault|
|Gorgon's Gaze||Sneak to give all players within 10 blocks in line of sight increasing slowness. Uses 1 durability per second, with a 15 second cooldown.||Serpent's Hold|
|Frost Walker||Activate while on the water to create platforms of ice for 10 seconds. Costs 10 durability. Activated with swap key, F by default. Can be repaired with iron ingots.||Shivers|
|Ninja Sandals||Gives the wearer Speed II for 5 seconds when hit.||Necromancer Tower|
|Rubber Shield||The wearer takes significantly less damage from arrows but takes significantly more damage from swords.||St. Roseluck Crypt|
|Acid Vial||x32px||Right click to throw the potion and cover the ground in acid. When you're inside the acid your armor and weapons take heavy durability damage. Zombies take heavy damage and are permanently slowed.||Alchemical Lab|
Other Legendary Items
|Emerald Geode||Currently unknown at this time.||Eclipsed Headquarters|
|Gate Stone||Causes five symbols to appear around a Waygate when thrown out of inventory nearby it. Jumping to one of the symbols and then into the gateway will teleport the player to The Tether. Becomes darker with each use and no longer works after 8 uses. Can be recharged at Asindia Ruins.||Path of Light|
|Seal of Entropy||File:Written book.png||Creates a circle around the user when right-clicked which causes all players except the user to move unpredictably while within the circle. Breaks after use.||Fire Spire Past|
|Seal of Gravity||File:Written book.png||Thrown out when right clicked, causing all nearby players to be pulled its location after a short delay. Breaks after use.||Wind Spire Past|
|Seal of Space||File:Written book.png||Marks a location up to twenty blocks away and creates a circle around the user when right-clicked. After a short delay, all players within the circle are teleported to the marked location. Breaks after use. Cannot be used in dungeons.||Earth Spire Past|
|Seal of Time||File:Written book.png||Marks the user's current location and begins a countdown of 7.5 seconds when right-clicked. At the end of the countdown, the user teleports to the marked location with the same health, hunger, and saturation that they had upon starting the countdown. Breaks after use.||Water Spire Past|
|Small Bag||Opens 9 bonus inventory storage slots when right-clicked. The user must stand still for 10 seconds in order to use while they have a PvP Tag. Players can only have one in their inventory at a time.||Crafting, Tool_Uncommons, T3 Graves and T3 Fishing|
Anemos Sanctum Elite Legendaries
|Simoon's Song||Deals no damage but gives the user and player hit 5 seconds of Speed I and inflicts a powerful knockback effect on the player hit. The knockback effect is doubled if the player hit is is in the air. Cannot be used in Zerbia Depths.||33.3%|
|Simoon's Melody||Gives the player shot Levitation 2 for 3 seconds, at the cost of 3 durability and 3 arrows. Has a 5-second cooldown between uses.||33.3%|
|Simoon's Sonata||Gives the wearer Speed II for 5 seconds when hit.||11.1%|
|Simoon's Tune||Gives the user Jump Boost III and Speed III for 30 seconds.||22.2%|
Desert Canyon Sanctuary Elite Legendaries
Frostbain Catacombs Elite Legendaries
Paluster Shrine Elite Legendaries
Shrine of the Dusk Elite Legendaries
Retired Legendary Items
Event Legendary Items
- Agni is the MineZ God of fire. Agni shares its name with the Hindu God of fire.
- Simoon is the MineZ God of wind. Simoon's name may be derived from the Simoom winds of the Sahara desert.
- Pluvia is the MineZ God of water. The name "Pluvia" is the Latin word for rain.
- Therum is the MineZ Goddess of earth. Therum's name may be derived from Mass Effect in which there is a planet that shares her name. This is evidenced by the fact that "Earth" is both the name of Therum's element and our own planet.
- Hestril is the MineZ God of light. His alter ego, Dentril, is the MineZ God of darkness.
- Corsair's Edge: "Corsair" is another word for a pirate. Since this blade does more damage to those wielding diamond swords, its name could be a metaphor for a battle between a pirate and a more powerful foe. The pirate is most likely out geared, and would need a Corsair's Edge to win the battle.
- Endeavour: An "Endeavour" is an attempt to achieve something difficult - such as defeating an opponent with greater health than you - which explains the effect of this weapon.
- Flail: A "Flail" is a type of weapon consisting of a staff with a heavy or spiked ball hanging from a rope or chain. The weapon would be swung around, causing the ball to hit an enemy.
- Ipse's Folly: "Ipse" is the Latin word for "he", and "folly" is a state of foolishness. This suggests that the wielder of this sword is foolish and that using the sword is a mistake.
- Kikuichimonji: "Kiku-ichimonji" is the name given to the collection of thirteen swords created at a special sword-making convention for a Japanese emperor in 1208 AD.
- Muramasa: Muramasa Sengo was a famous swordsmith who lived in the 1500s in Japan. Legend has it his blades could drive his opponents mad to the point of suicide after a fight. This may reflect the weapon's effect to steal hunger from players.
- Vampyr: "Vampyr" is the Latin word for "vampire", which reflects the weapon's ability to suck blood from the player hit.
- Shotbow: The Shotbow name of the network that hosts the MineZ servers, the "Shotbow Network". The logo of the network is a Minecraft bow charged with three arrows, just like how the weapon fires multiple arrows at once.
- Ninja Sandals: A "ninja" is the name given to someone skilled in ninjutsu, a Japanese martial art based around stealth and agility, hence why the boots grant speed.
- Battle Sign: A battlesign is a type of weapon that can be created in the Tinker's Construct mod for Minecraft.
- Masamune: Masamune was a Japanese swordsmith from slightly earlier than Muramasa (late 13th to early 14th centuries). His works were known for being of great beauty and splendor. This may be the reason for the Masamune Legendary healing the user. Masamune is arguably Japan's most famous swordsmith - to this day, an award is given out annually called the Masamune Prize and is only given to works of exceptional beauty and perfection.
- Oni Mask: Oni are characters of Japanese mythology and folklore, commonly depicted as demons, ogres, or other unappealing creatures.
- Phantom Blade: "Phantom" is another word for a ghost of a typically malicious nature. The Phantom Blade may pull the user towards their target to signify how a phantom may continue to haunt its prey.
- Thorned Crown: According to three of the four gospels, a crown of thorns was placed on the head of Jesus Christ during the events leading up to his crucifixion. The Thorned Crown in MineZ was previously found inside the Lost Thieves Guild, which makes sense as a Biblical relic would be worth an incredibly large sum of money and therefore would be a target for thieves.
- Gorgon's Gaze: According to Greek literature, the term "Gorgon" commonly refers to any of the three sisters who had hair made of living, venomous snakes, as well as a gaze that turned those who behold them to stone. This explains why hitting the wearer gives the attacker Slowness; by hitting the wearer they are gazing into the Gorgon's eyes and getting turned into stone.
- Mjolnir: "Mjölnir" is the name of the hammer wielded by Thor, the Norse God of thunder. This is why the weapon strikes lightning when used.
- Tenseiga: The Tenseiga is a sword found in the InuYasha manga series. Its special properties were that it could not harm or kill living beings, however, it was able to badly injure beings from the realm of the dead. In the world of the living, it had the power to resurrect the dead and heal the wounded, which is why the Legendary heals others it hits.
- Blunderbuss: A blunderbuss is a type of gun used mainly in the 1800s, which was designed to fire small ball-shaped bullets.
- The Zombie Head used to be an Event Legendary item obtained from the Frostbain Catacombs. It had a 1% chance of spawning in the loot room, prior to the Secret Project Update in August 2015. Zombie Heads became obtainable again in the Pre-Origins Update, and were later given a 1% chance to drop from Giants.
- Shrine of the Dusk is the only Elite Dungeon to have an 11.1% drop chance for it's Elite Legendary potion, Dentril's Dread. This is because one of the nine slots in the Elite Legendary dispensers contain The Key of Axis Mundi - Dusk Fragment instead of an additional potion.
- The Pre-Origins Update reintroduced Legendaries that were either Event Legendaries (such as Peace, Quiet and Zombie Head), or Pre-Secret Project Update Legendaries (such as Corsair's Edge, Vampyr and Gamble). There were also new Legendaries introduced (such as Endeavour, Meteor Rain and Venom Bow).
- The Pre-Origins Update also removed two Secret Project Update Legendaries: Helmet of Vision and Heal Sword. Helmet of Vision was reintroduced with the PTR Update, but removed once more with the rebuild of Abandoned Mineshaft
- In the Origins Update the Blunderbuss and Phantom Blade was made obtainable again while removing many other legendaries.
- The June 2020 update added the new Web Shot legendary, and gave functionality to the 4 Seals.