Difference between revisions of "Legendary Items"

From Shotbow Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m
Line 16: Line 16:
 
|style="width:10%"|Corsair's Edge
 
|style="width:10%"|Corsair's Edge
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
|style="width:60%"|Deals 18% more damage to players holding a diamond sword.
+
|style="width:60%"|'''Passiveː''' Deals 18% more damage to players holding a diamond sword.
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Ghost Fleet|Ghost Fleet]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Ghost Fleet|Ghost Fleet]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Endeavour
 
|Endeavour
 
|[[File:stone_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:stone_sword.png]]
|Deals 60% more damage if the user has less health than the player hit.
+
|'''Passiveː''' Deals 60% more damage to players with more health than you.
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/St. Roseluck Crypt|St. Roseluck Crypt]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/St. Roseluck Crypt|St. Roseluck Crypt]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Night's Shadow
 
|Night's Shadow
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
|Right click to toggle "Wither Strike" when used it will inflict wither I for 5 seconds to the hit player. The user gets 25 seconds before the  "Wither Strike" runs out and Night's Shadow will be on 60 seconds of cooldown.
+
|'''Right Clickː''' Toggle "Wither Strike" for 25 seconds, causing the next attack to inflict Wither I for 5 seconds to the target player (60 second cooldown).
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Saward Crypt|Saward Crypt]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Saward Crypt|Saward Crypt]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Flail
 
|Flail
 
|[[File:gold_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:gold_sword.png]]
|Gradually deals increased true damage based on the user's health (deals 0.5 hearts at full health and up to 2.5 hearts if the user is at 4 hearts or less). Particles change around the wielder to show health getting lower to signify when the flail will inflict more damage.
+
|'''Passiveː''' Deals true damage to the target player scaling with your missing health, up to 2.5 hearts while at ≤4 hearts. Produces particles around you which change depending on the Flail's damage potential.
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Aeternalis Crypt|Aeternalis Crypt]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Aeternalis Crypt|Aeternalis Crypt]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Forsaken's Blade
 
|Forsaken's Blade
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
|Makes the user immune to arrows for 5 seconds when right-clicked. Breaks after use.
+
|'''Right Clickː''' Become immune to arrows for 5 seconds (Breaks after use).
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/MineZ_Mobs#Forsaken|Forsakens]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/MineZ_Mobs#Forsaken|Forsakens]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Gamble
 
|Gamble
 
|[[File:stone_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:stone_sword.png]]
|Upon right-clicking a chest with Gamble, there is a 60% chance to double the loot and a 40% chance for the chest to explode, which deals damage to the player and drops no loot. Uses 10 durability per chest.
+
|'''Right Click [[Loot|Chest]]ː''' The Chest breaks, with a 60% chance to drop double the loot; or a 40% chance to explode, destroying its contents and dealing damage to nearby players (Costs 10 durability).
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Red Demon Temple|Red Demon Temple]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Red Demon Temple|Red Demon Temple]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Ipse's Folly
 
|Ipse's Folly
 
|[[File:gold_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:gold_sword.png]]
|When right-clicked, the user takes 5 hearts of damage, and players in a six-block radius gain Regeneration II for 15 seconds, at the cost of 10 durability, healing six hearts in total.
+
|'''Right Clickː''' Take 5 hearts of damage; players in a six-block radius gain Regeneration II for 15 seconds, healing 6 hearts in total (Costs 10 durability).
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Ghost Fleet|Ghost Fleet]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Ghost Fleet|Ghost Fleet]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Lone Sword
 
|Lone Sword
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
|Gives Regeneration 1 for 10 seconds when right clicked, restoring 2 hearts to the user at the cost of 10 durability. Has a 60 second cooldown.
+
|'''Right Clickː''' Gain Regeneration I for 10 seconds, healing 2 hearts in total (Costs 10 durability, 60 second cooldown).
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Maze of the Tenth|Maze of the Tenth]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Maze of the Tenth|Maze of the Tenth]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Muramasa
 
|Muramasa
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
|Hitting a player has a 100% chance to take one hunger bar away. The Muramasa will then have five seconds of cooldown where it does not take any more hunger away. After this cooldown is over, the Muramasa has a 100% chance to take another hunger bar away upon a hit.
+
|'''Left Clickː''' The target player loses 1 hunger bar (5 second cooldown).
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Wizard Tower|Wizard Tower]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Wizard Tower|Wizard Tower]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Overkill
 
|Overkill
 
|[[File:diamond_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:diamond_sword.png]]
|Deals diamond sword damage. When right-clicked, the user's next attack for five seconds deals true damage based on the target's missing health, at the cost of 50 durability (the lower the opponent's health, the more damage they take. Gives the user Weakness 2 for a few seconds after the effect is successfully used on a player.
+
|'''Right Clickː''' Activate for for 5 seconds, causing the next attack to deal true damage to the target player scaling with their missing health (Costs 50 durability). Gain Weakness II for a few seconds after a successful use.
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Byesford Labs|Byesford Labs]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Byesford Labs|Byesford Labs]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Peace
 
|Peace
 
|[[File:diamond_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:diamond_sword.png]]
|Deals wooden sword damage. Has a 33% chance to give the user or the player hit Weakness II for 3 seconds.
+
|'''Passiveː''' Deals wooden sword damage. Has a 33% chance to give the user or the target player Weakness II for 3 seconds.
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Sunken Library|Sunken Library]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Sunken Library|Sunken Library]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Phantom Blade
 
|Phantom Blade
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
|When right-clicked, the player dashes forward 10 blocks, at the cost of 15 durability. Has a 30 second cooldown until it can be used again.
+
|'''Right Clickː''' Dash forward a few blocks (Costs 15 durability, 30 second cooldown).
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Body Offload|Body Offload]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Body Offload|Body Offload]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Robber's Blade
 
|Robber's Blade
 
|[[File:wooden_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:wooden_sword.png]]
|Deals no damage, but when the user hits a player, the sword is replaced by an item randomly removed from the target's inventory. If there are no items in the player hit's inventory, the message "You failed to steal from (player hit)" will be displayed to the user. Breaks after use, does not steal Soulbound items, bags, or equipped armor and does not work on PvE.
+
|'''Passiveː''' Deals no damage. Does not work on PvE. Does not work on players with no available items.
 +
'''Left Clickː''' Steal a random item from the target player's inventory (Breaks after use). Cannot steal equipped armor, Soulbound items or Small Bags.
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Lost Thieves Guild|Lost Thieves Guild]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Lost Thieves Guild|Lost Thieves Guild]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Vampyr
 
|Vampyr
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
 
|[[File:iron_sword.png]]
|Hitting a player or zombie heals 0.2 hearts to the user. If the user is under five hearts, they will gain 0.35 hearts per hit.
+
|'''Passiveː''' You heal 0.2 hearts on-hit, increased to 0.35 hearts per hit while at ≤5 hearts.
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Dark Mansion|Dark Mansion]]
 
|[[Special:MyLanguage/Dark Mansion|Dark Mansion]]
 
|-
 
|-

Revision as of 12:20, 12 July 2021

Other languages:
English • ‎日本語

Legendary Items are a special form of MineZ loot that can be found at the end of most dungeons as a reward. All Legendaries have special effects when used in-game and are obtained from a specific dungeon.

Legendary Swords

Name Image Notes Obtained From
Corsair's Edge Iron sword.png Passiveː Deals 18% more damage to players holding a diamond sword. Ghost Fleet
Endeavour Stone sword.png Passiveː Deals 60% more damage to players with more health than you. St. Roseluck Crypt
Night's Shadow Iron sword.png Right Clickː Toggle "Wither Strike" for 25 seconds, causing the next attack to inflict Wither I for 5 seconds to the target player (60 second cooldown). Saward Crypt
Flail Gold sword.png Passiveː Deals true damage to the target player scaling with your missing health, up to 2.5 hearts while at ≤4 hearts. Produces particles around you which change depending on the Flail's damage potential. Aeternalis Crypt
Forsaken's Blade Iron sword.png Right Clickː Become immune to arrows for 5 seconds (Breaks after use). Forsakens
Gamble Stone sword.png Right Click Chestː The Chest breaks, with a 60% chance to drop double the loot; or a 40% chance to explode, destroying its contents and dealing damage to nearby players (Costs 10 durability). Red Demon Temple
Ipse's Folly Gold sword.png Right Clickː Take 5 hearts of damage; players in a six-block radius gain Regeneration II for 15 seconds, healing 6 hearts in total (Costs 10 durability). Ghost Fleet
Lone Sword Iron sword.png Right Clickː Gain Regeneration I for 10 seconds, healing 2 hearts in total (Costs 10 durability, 60 second cooldown). Maze of the Tenth
Muramasa Iron sword.png Left Clickː The target player loses 1 hunger bar (5 second cooldown). Wizard Tower
Overkill Diamond sword.png Right Clickː Activate for for 5 seconds, causing the next attack to deal true damage to the target player scaling with their missing health (Costs 50 durability). Gain Weakness II for a few seconds after a successful use. Byesford Labs
Peace Diamond sword.png Passiveː Deals wooden sword damage. Has a 33% chance to give the user or the target player Weakness II for 3 seconds. Sunken Library
Phantom Blade Iron sword.png Right Clickː Dash forward a few blocks (Costs 15 durability, 30 second cooldown). Body Offload
Robber's Blade Wooden sword.png Passiveː Deals no damage. Does not work on PvE. Does not work on players with no available items.

Left Clickː Steal a random item from the target player's inventory (Breaks after use). Cannot steal equipped armor, Soulbound items or Small Bags.

Lost Thieves Guild
Vampyr Iron sword.png Passiveː You heal 0.2 hearts on-hit, increased to 0.35 hearts per hit while at ≤5 hearts. Dark Mansion

Legendary Axes

Name Image Notes Obtained From
Earth Shaker Iron axe.png Upon use, launches all players and zombies within 5 blocks into the air. Each use uses 50 durability. Deals two hearts of true damage on zombies when activated. Crafting a Rusted Earth Shaker and a Chunk of Iron together.
Rusted Earth Shaker Stone axe.png Upon use, launches all zombies within 5 blocks into the air, and deals 2 hearts of true damage to them. Each use uses 50 durability. Rampaging Golem

Legendary Bows

Name Image Notes Obtained From
Binding Bow Bow.png Gives the player shot Slowness III for up to 7 seconds depending on the distance travelled, at the cost of 3 durability. Anvalia Mines
Blunderbuss Bow.png Loads up to three grenades. When fired, deals knockback to the user and can deal up to 6 hearts of true damage. Zerbia Depths
Heal Bow Bow.png Deals no damage but restores 3 hearts to the player shot, at the cost of 5 arrows. Eclipsed Headquarters
Quiet Bow.png Plays a ghast sound upon shooting a player, which can be heard by everyone nearby. Sunken Library
Rocksteady Bow.png Gives the player shot Resistance III and Slowness III for 5 seconds. Byesford Labs
Shotbow Bow.png Shoots a volley of 7 arrows at full charge, at the cost of 1 durability and 1 arrow. Mount Therum
Truth Bow Bow.png Gives the player shot Glowing I for 10 seconds and marks them for the duration at full charge, at the cost of 3 durability. Marked players take 15% more melee damage from players. The wielder is given slowness II for 10 seconds after shooting. Aeternalis Crypt
Venom Bow Bow.png Shoot a player to mark them. Repeated shots on the same target will stack more marks. Stacks up to 8 marks, marks last 10 seconds. Left-click to detonate all applied marks, dealing .5 hearts per mark. Also deals power 1 bow damage at base damage. Flooded Tunnels
Web Shot Bow.png Shoots a snowball that creates a bundle of webs upon impact for up to 5 seconds depending on the distance travelled at full charge, at the cost of 2 arrows. Sunken Mire
Zombie Bow Bow.png Shoots a zombie egg at full charge, at the cost of one arrow. Zombie eggs have a chance to turn into a zombie upon contact with the ground.

Legendary Armor

Name Image Notes Obtained From
Binding Helmet File:iron_helmet.png Has a 20% chance to give the attacker Slowness I for 2 seconds when the wearer is hit. When activated, the helmet loses 2 durability. Krubera Vault
Gorgon's Gaze File:iron_helmet.png Sneak to give all players within 10 blocks in line of sight increasing slowness. Uses 1 durability per second, with a 15 second cooldown. Serpent's Hold
Frost Walker File:iron_boots.png Activate while on the water to create platforms of ice for 10 seconds. Costs 10 durability. Activated with swap key, F by default. Can be repaired with iron ingots. Shivers
Ninja Sandals Chain boots.png Gives the wearer Speed II for 5 seconds when hit. Necromancer Tower
Rubber Shield Iron chestplate.png The wearer takes significantly less damage from arrows but takes significantly more damage from swords. St. Roseluck Crypt

Legendary Potions

Name Image Notes Obtained From
Acid Vial x32px Right click to throw the potion and cover the ground in acid. When you're inside the acid your armor and weapons take heavy durability damage. Zombies take heavy damage and are permanently slowed. Alchemical Lab

Other Legendary Items

Name Image Notes Obtained From
Emerald Geode Emerald Geode.png Currently unknown at this time. Eclipsed Headquarters
Gate Stone Gate stone.png Causes five symbols to appear around a Waygate when thrown out of inventory nearby it. Jumping to one of the symbols and then into the gateway will teleport the player to The Tether. Becomes darker with each use and no longer works after 8 uses. Can be recharged at Asindia Ruins. Path of Light
Seal of Entropy File:Written book.png Creates a circle around the user when right-clicked which causes all players except the user to move unpredictably while within the circle. Breaks after use. Fire Spire Past
Seal of Gravity File:Written book.png Thrown out when right clicked, causing all nearby players to be pulled its location after a short delay. Breaks after use. Wind Spire Past
Seal of Space File:Written book.png Marks a location up to twenty blocks away and creates a circle around the user when right-clicked. After a short delay, all players within the circle are teleported to the marked location. Breaks after use. Cannot be used in dungeons. Earth Spire Past
Seal of Time File:Written book.png Marks the user's current location and begins a countdown of 7.5 seconds when right-clicked. At the end of the countdown, the user teleports to the marked location with the same health, hunger, and saturation that they had upon starting the countdown. Breaks after use. Water Spire Past
Small Bag Brown bag.png Opens 9 bonus inventory storage slots when right-clicked. The user must stand still for 10 seconds in order to use while they have a PvP Tag. Players can only have one in their inventory at a time. Crafting, Tool_Uncommons, T3 Graves and T3 Fishing

Anemos Sanctum Elite Legendaries

Name Image Notes Drop Chance
Simoon's Song Iron sword.png Deals no damage but gives the user and player hit 5 seconds of Speed I and inflicts a powerful knockback effect on the player hit. The knockback effect is doubled if the player hit is is in the air. Cannot be used in Zerbia Depths. 33.3%
Simoon's Melody Bow.png Gives the player shot Levitation 2 for 3 seconds, at the cost of 3 durability and 3 arrows. Has a 5-second cooldown between uses. 33.3%
Simoon's Sonata Iron chestplate.png Gives the wearer Speed II for 5 seconds when hit. 11.1%
Simoon's Tune File:water_bottle.png Gives the user Jump Boost III and Speed III for 30 seconds. 22.2%

Desert Canyon Sanctuary Elite Legendaries

Name Image Notes Drop Chance
Therum's Strength Iron sword.png Has a 20% chance to grant the attacker resistance I for 4 seconds per hit. 33.3%
Therum's Power Bow.png Reduces the current armor durability of the player shot by 20% at full charge, at the cost of 3 arrows and 4 durability. 33.3%
Therum's Force Iron chestplate.png Has a 30% chance to give resistance 1 for 5 seconds at the cost of 3 durability when the wearer is hit. 11.1%
Therum's Might Water bottle.png Gives the user Resistance III and Slowness III for 30 seconds. 22.2%

Frostbain Catacombs Elite Legendaries

Name Image Notes Drop Chance
Agni's Rage Iron sword.png Has a 15% chance to set the player hit on fire. If the player who is hit is already on fire, the fire duration stacks up. Plays a creeper hissing sound when successfully activated. 33.3%
Agni's Fury Bow.png Summons a bolt of lightning when the arrow hits a player, mob, or block at full charge, at the cost of 3 arrows and 3 durability. Deals AoE (Area of Effect) damage. 33.3%
Agni's Wrath Iron chestplate.png Has a 15% chance to light the attacker on fire when the wearer is hit. 11.1%
Agni's Ire Water bottle.png Gives the user Blindness I for 25 seconds and repeatedly plays low-pitch growling sounds for 25 seconds. While active, the user can one-shot mobs (except Giants) with no weapon. 22.2%

Paluster Shrine Elite Legendaries

Name Image Notes Drop Chance
Pluvia's Storm Iron sword.png Has a 33% chance to give hunger 16 for 4 seconds to the player hit. If successful, the sword consumes 1 durability and displays the message "Pluvia's Storm saps your strength!" to the player hit. 33.3%
Pluvia's Rain Bow.png Gives the player shot hunger 16 for 6 seconds at the cost of 2 arrows and 2 durability. Requires a full charge. 33.3%
Pluvia's Tempest Iron chestplate.png Has an 8% chance to restore half a heart to the wearer when hit, at the cost of 2 durability. 11.1%
Pluvia's Hail Water bottle.png Gives the user Regeneration V for 2 seconds (6.5 hearts), restores 3 hunger bars to the user, and fills the user's thirst. 22.2%

Shrine of the Dusk Elite Legendaries

Name Image Notes Drop Chance
Dentril's Fear Iron sword.png Has a chance to give the player hit Poison IV and Nausea II for 2 seconds and plays a low-pitch ghast sound when successful. 33.3%
Dentril's Fright Bow.png Gives the player shot Poison II and Nausea II for 3 seconds and plays a low-pitch ghast sound, at the cost of 5 arrows and 3 durability. Requires a full charge. 33.3%
Dentril's Terror Iron chestplate.png Has a chance to give the attacker Poison I and Nausea II for 3 seconds. Plays a low-pitch ghast sound when activated. 11.1%
Dentril's Dread Water bottle.png Gives the wearer Invisibility III and Weakness III for 30 seconds. 11.1%

Retired Legendary Items

Name Image Notes
Battle Sign Sign.png Deals the damage of an iron sword to the player hit.
Grey Bow Bow.png Removes all status effects from the player shot at the cost of 5 arrows.
Grapeshot Bow.png Fires 4 grenades, at the cost of 8 arrows and 3 durability.
Heal Sword Iron sword.png Deals no damage but restores half a heart to the player hit.
Helmet of Vision Iron helmet.png Gives the wearer Night Vision IV while equipped.
Hurter Wooden sword.png Damages the player hit for 0 hearts multiple times per second for 10 seconds, causing their screen to shake, at the cost of 40 durability.
Kikuichimonji Wooden sword.png Has a 33.3% chance to give the player hit Poison I for 3 seconds.
Masamune Iron sword.png Deals no damage but restores 1 and a half hearts to the user when right clicked, at the cost of 5 or 10 durability. Has a 60 second cooldown.
Meteor Rain Iron axe.png Causes a storm of fireballs to fall from the sky when right-clicked. Breaks after use.
Oni Mask Chain helmet.png The wearer takes less damage from diamond swords.
Rabbit Feet Iron boots.png Gives the wearer Jump Boost II when equipped. Jumping costs 1 durability but will not cost further durability from jumping for 3 seconds.
Sacrificial Sword Wooden sword.png When right-clicked, the user is reduced to half a heart, their inventory is cleared and players around the user gain Regeneration I for 30 seconds. Plays an iron golem sound when used.
Simoon's Deal Wooden sword.png Gives the user Weakness I and Slowness I for 30 seconds when right clicked and gives the user Strength I for 30 seconds once the negative effects end. Breaks after use.
Slow Bow Bow.png Gives the player shot Slowness III for up to 7 seconds depending on the distance travelled, at the cost of 3 durability.
Spike Thrower Bow.png 8 arrows scatter in a circle around the player shot.
Thorned Crown Leather helmet.png Enchanted with Thorns III.
Void Bow Bow.png Deals no damage but removes all status effects from the player shot at full charge, at the cost of 3 arrows.

Event Legendary Items

Name Image Notes
Grass Blade Wooden sword.png Deals the damage of an iron sword and sprays grass particles when the user hits a mob/player.
Mjolnir Iron axe.png Summons a bolt of lightning where right clicked, at the cost of 100 durability. Has a 10-second cooldown.
Spray Painter Bow.png Shoots an explosive wool block that detonates for up to 3 hearts of damage, at the cost of 3 arrows. The wool block fired can be any color.
Super Spooky Pumpkin Pumpkin head.png When the wearer shifts, players around the wearer gain Nausea 11 for 5 seconds and the message "You've been spooked!" is displayed to them.
Tenseiga Gold sword.png Deals no damage but restores half a heart to the player hit.
Wither Shot Bow.png Shoots an explosive wither skull that is unaffected by gravity and gives the players shot Wither II for 2 seconds, at the cost of 10 durability. Has a cooldown of 10 seconds
Penguin Feet Iron boots.png The user has permanent Speed 1 when on ice or snow. Uses no durability, but has a special ability activated with the swap key ("f" by default). When activated, the user gains Speed 3 for 30 seconds when on ice or snow.

Trivia

  • Agni is the MineZ God of fire. Agni shares its name with the Hindu God of fire.
  • Simoon is the MineZ God of wind. Simoon's name may be derived from the Simoom winds of the Sahara desert.
  • Pluvia is the MineZ God of water. The name "Pluvia" is the Latin word for rain.
  • Therum is the MineZ Goddess of earth. Therum's name may be derived from Mass Effect in which there is a planet that shares her name. This is evidenced by the fact that "Earth" is both the name of Therum's element and our own planet.
  • Hestril is the MineZ God of light. His alter ego, Dentril, is the MineZ God of darkness.
  • Corsair's Edge: "Corsair" is another word for a pirate. Since this blade does more damage to those wielding diamond swords, its name could be a metaphor for a battle between a pirate and a more powerful foe. The pirate is most likely out geared, and would need a Corsair's Edge to win the battle.
  • Endeavour: An "Endeavour" is an attempt to achieve something difficult - such as defeating an opponent with greater health than you - which explains the effect of this weapon.
  • Flail: A "Flail" is a type of weapon consisting of a staff with a heavy or spiked ball hanging from a rope or chain. The weapon would be swung around, causing the ball to hit an enemy.
  • Ipse's Folly: "Ipse" is the Latin word for "he", and "folly" is a state of foolishness. This suggests that the wielder of this sword is foolish and that using the sword is a mistake.
  • Kikuichimonji: "Kiku-ichimonji" is the name given to the collection of thirteen swords created at a special sword-making convention for a Japanese emperor in 1208 AD.
  • Muramasa: Muramasa Sengo was a famous swordsmith who lived in the 1500s in Japan. Legend has it his blades could drive his opponents mad to the point of suicide after a fight. This may reflect the weapon's effect to steal hunger from players.
  • Vampyr: "Vampyr" is the Latin word for "vampire", which reflects the weapon's ability to suck blood from the player hit.
  • Shotbow: The Shotbow name of the network that hosts the MineZ servers, the "Shotbow Network". The logo of the network is a Minecraft bow charged with three arrows, just like how the weapon fires multiple arrows at once.
  • Ninja Sandals: A "ninja" is the name given to someone skilled in ninjutsu, a Japanese martial art based around stealth and agility, hence why the boots grant speed.
  • Battle Sign: A battlesign is a type of weapon that can be created in the Tinker's Construct mod for Minecraft.
  • Masamune: Masamune was a Japanese swordsmith from slightly earlier than Muramasa (late 13th to early 14th centuries). His works were known for being of great beauty and splendor. This may be the reason for the Masamune Legendary healing the user. Masamune is arguably Japan's most famous swordsmith - to this day, an award is given out annually called the Masamune Prize and is only given to works of exceptional beauty and perfection.
  • Oni Mask: Oni are characters of Japanese mythology and folklore, commonly depicted as demons, ogres, or other unappealing creatures.
  • Phantom Blade: "Phantom" is another word for a ghost of a typically malicious nature. The Phantom Blade may pull the user towards their target to signify how a phantom may continue to haunt its prey.
  • Thorned Crown: According to three of the four gospels, a crown of thorns was placed on the head of Jesus Christ during the events leading up to his crucifixion. The Thorned Crown in MineZ was previously found inside the Lost Thieves Guild, which makes sense as a Biblical relic would be worth an incredibly large sum of money and therefore would be a target for thieves.
  • Gorgon's Gaze: According to Greek literature, the term "Gorgon" commonly refers to any of the three sisters who had hair made of living, venomous snakes, as well as a gaze that turned those who behold them to stone. This explains why hitting the wearer gives the attacker Slowness; by hitting the wearer they are gazing into the Gorgon's eyes and getting turned into stone.
  • Mjolnir: "Mjölnir" is the name of the hammer wielded by Thor, the Norse God of thunder. This is why the weapon strikes lightning when used.
  • Tenseiga: The Tenseiga is a sword found in the InuYasha manga series. Its special properties were that it could not harm or kill living beings, however, it was able to badly injure beings from the realm of the dead. In the world of the living, it had the power to resurrect the dead and heal the wounded, which is why the Legendary heals others it hits.
  • Blunderbuss: A blunderbuss is a type of gun used mainly in the 1800s, which was designed to fire small ball-shaped bullets.
  • The Zombie Head used to be an Event Legendary item obtained from the Frostbain Catacombs. It had a 1% chance of spawning in the loot room, prior to the Secret Project Update in August 2015. Zombie Heads became obtainable again in the Pre-Origins Update, and were later given a 1% chance to drop from Giants.
  • Shrine of the Dusk is the only Elite Dungeon to have an 11.1% drop chance for it's Elite Legendary potion, Dentril's Dread. This is because one of the nine slots in the Elite Legendary dispensers contain The Key of Axis Mundi - Dusk Fragment instead of an additional potion.
  • The Pre-Origins Update reintroduced Legendaries that were either Event Legendaries (such as Peace, Quiet and Zombie Head), or Pre-Secret Project Update Legendaries (such as Corsair's Edge, Vampyr and Gamble). There were also new Legendaries introduced (such as Endeavour, Meteor Rain and Venom Bow).
  • The Pre-Origins Update also removed two Secret Project Update Legendaries: Helmet of Vision and Heal Sword. Helmet of Vision was reintroduced with the PTR Update, but removed once more with the rebuild of Abandoned Mineshaft
  • In the Origins Update the Blunderbuss and Phantom Blade was made obtainable again while removing many other legendaries.
  • The June 2020 update added the new Web Shot legendary, and gave functionality to the 4 Seals.