Kingdom is an Annihilation map somewhat similar to Andorra, in which teams are located on the sides of the map rather than the corners. All the mines (except diamond) are found underneath your own base, iron and coal mines can be reached via the walkway just outside the walls. Redstone and gold can be found closer to the front facing the center of the map. Emeralds can be found behind the waterfall in the front.
It is interesting to note that the middle of the map is the exact same structure as the SMASH map Cathedral (without the parkour and altar in the middle, and with diamond ore and differing colors of carpet).
- A popular and often used tactic is "Hit 'n Run". What this means is hitting the nexus and leaving before the enemies can kill you. This is very effective with Acrobat and Assassin.
- Strategy 2
- Strategy 3
- This map tends to have more, less successful, rushers and often includes skybridging.
- Assassin rushing is a very famous strategy in general, but is used very often on this map.
- Removing the bridges closest to your nexus building and building a wall at the entrance of the nexus building, makes it a lot more difficult for your opponents to enter your base.
- Get yourself a fishing rod and start to fish (fishing doesn't work with Scout). Try to catch a saddle with your fishing rod, then find a horse. Tame the horse, go iceman and brew an invisibility splash potion. Throw the potion on your tamed horse and start riding the horse on the water.