You are the end.
Some people like to move. The immobilizer doesn't. Stop an enemy dead in their tracks for 5 seconds.
Purchase for 15,000 XP
With a right-click, you have the ability to completely immobilize an enemy player within a range of 6 blocks. Doing so will give Slowness and Jump Boost 120 (this stops all movement) for 4 seconds to each player, Mining Fatigue 2 for 5 seconds, and fall damage immunity to the target. While immobilized, you and the target can both drink potions, throw potions, or eat food.
On a left-click, apply an Area of Effect Slowness 3 on all enemies up to 5-blocks away.
There is a cooldown of 30 seconds per use.
- Stuns enemies, leaving them open to attack from teammates.
- Mining Fatigue can slow down nexus damage taken from the target.
- Left-click allows solo plays.
- Right-click stuns yourself, leaving you open to attacks.
- You can miss left-click easily.
Tips & Tactics
- When being rushed, look for the strongest attacker to immobilize and allow your teammates to catch up and dispose of them.
- Assist your allies in the mines incase of mine rushes by immobilizing incoming attackers.
- Immobilized enemies are the perfect candidates to splash damage/poison potions on.
- Use left-click for easy escapes.
Review is slightly outdated - being hit would make both players be mobile again. Immobilizer - English