Grave Robbing & Fishing
Tools in the MineZ world allow the player to do many things such as opening iron doors through the use of stone buttons, stopping hordes of zombies or even players with cobwebs and distracting the former using snowballs. Grave Robbing and Fishing allow the player to obtain a wide range of loot, similar to looting chests.
Grave robbing is a feature in MineZ that lets the player rob a grave to find loot. An iron shovel is required to rob a grave. You can only rob graves by breaking mossy cobblestone on a grave with an iron shovel, which will take 10 seconds to break the mossy cobblestone. The grave will reappear again after 6 minutes after being robbed. When robbing, there is a 33% chance to give you an item and a 67% chance to spawn a Zombie or a baby zombie. It is recommended not to dig graves up North as the loot isn't worth the effort and there is a chance that a Zombie Pigman will spawn in the place of the zombie.
Rarely, a chicken can spawn from the grave, which is probably the cause of the rare Chicken Jockey, from Vanilla Minecraft, which consists of a baby zombie riding a chicken.
Fishing was added to MineZ in the Re-Code Update. It is very similar to how fishing works in Vanilla Minecraft, except it yields different loot. It is recommended you do not use fishing as your only source of obtaining loot. It is only advised if you already a fishing rod or you're in desperate need for some essential items, like food or a water bottle.