Difference between revisions of "Ghost Ship"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 87:||Line 90:|
Latest revision as of 13:50, 22 May 2020
The Ghost Ship is the ship that disappeared from Carmi's harbor and now roams the seas protected by 3 Zombie Pigman spawners. It has 5 unique chests that can give you bonemeal, flash grenades, gunpowder, ink sacs, lapis lazuli, rotten flesh, skeleton skulls and iron helmets (Aqua Affinity I).
- Editors: As per admin request, do not add coordinates to the ship on this wiki.
|Area Type:||Wandering Ship|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Zombie Threat:||Unbelievably High - Zombie Pigmen Spawners|
|Number of Chests:||5|
|Risk of Bandits:||Low|
|Ghost Ship Loot|
|Ghost Ship Chests||5|
- 1 ghostship
- 3 ghostship
- Cargo Hold
- 1 ghostship
- Your best bet on getting in would be to grapple onto the ship.
- Incredibly dangerous area due to the 3 zombie pigmen spawners on the ship. Many will spawn before you even reach it.
- Because of the 3 zombie pigman spawners and only 6 chests, it makes this a very ineffective farming location.
- Jumping into the water to kill zombies and zombie pigmen more easily is a good strategy.
- It has been reported before in the past to be:
- Docked at Carmi. It appeared at Carmi once again for April Fools 2018.
- In the Cave System (Footage)
- Under the Floating Islands. (Footage)
- Behind Byesford Castle.
- Docked at Pravus on Halloween 2013. (Footage)
- Near PurpleSunshine Humble Abode.
- East of Desert Canyon Sanctuary.
- The swamp region, Northwest of Exolesco. (Footage)
- The frozen rivers of the snow biome, South of Paluster.
- Behind Dark Mansion.
- Adjacent to the Ghost Fleet.
- At one point in late 2014, the Ghost Ship was nowhere to be seen on the map. It was later added back in early 2015 and stayed on one spot for a long time.
- The "Halloween" version of the Ghost Ship was very similar to one of the ships found at Ghost Fleet.