Frostine Valley Acres
Frostine Valley Acres is a location that was added in the Christmas 2013 Update and kept since then. The area has a lumber and it has a crafting table located inside the house. This location used to have Christmas decorations, but they have been removed. It was redecorated following the release of the Winter 2018 dungeon.
|Location Message:||Tree Farm|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||2|
|Risk of Bandits:||Very Low|
3 Water Refills
- 1 food_uncommon
- 1 civ_tool
- Beware when leaving the house, as you could encounter wolves or zombies outside. If so, you can run to the trees in the Tree Farm, parkour somewhere and dispose of them from a safe distance
- There are two cauldrons with water inside the house, on the first floor. They have 3 water refills in total.
- You can parkour up the trees, but there is nothing on top of them.
- Bring plenty of water while coming here since there isn't a close water source nearby, except for the cauldron inside the house.
- The crafting table at this location makes it a good stop to craft food before heading to Ravine or Sirus.
- At best this location has only passable loot, and long stays aren't recommended.
- At one point, this location had no chests. They were added back in mid-2017.
- The house was rebuilt for Christmas 2018, and it is way larger.
- The decorative heads of the Christmas 2013 version that were next to the present near the Christmas Tree Farm were SlenderMan heads.
- During the release of the Winter 2018 dungeon, the main building was redecorated and enlarged. It features the exit to the 2018 Winter dungeon, which is underneath an iron trapdoor.