From Shotbow Wiki
Fort Rockwood is a military encampment fortified by thick walls and four towers. The main gate faces due South.
|Number of Buildings:||5|
|Number of Chests:||6|
|Risk of Bandits:||Low|
- Decent location to stock up on armor and weapons.
- There are iron doors at the end of the tunnels in the outer walls, do not waste buttons on these though as they only lead into the courtyard area.
- Players may return here from Pileus to the north, in order to use the crafting table here.
- Great place to stock up on chain armor.
- Occasionally, small groups of bandits from up north will come here for armor repairs. Watch your back!
- Don't waste a button to enter in the Northeast building. You can go in through a broken window.
- Patrolling between here and Fort Forthwind will provide a steady supply of food, water, and lots of military gear.
- This location was a build submission built by AndreGreat Parteeman930, x1XkillerX1x, CoastinJosh, and SanctionEnvy. Its original reddit post can be found here.
- Some changes were made to it some time around 2013: The ladders and access to the corner towers were removed, more furniture was added to the interior of the houses alongside iron doors, the small wooden house was removed and replaced with another small garden while also adding more detail to both of them.